Welsh superstar makes his debut in the Big Brother house

He’s going to be the PM don’t you know

big brother big brother 2015 cardiff joel big brother joel williams

A political wannabe fancies his chances of winning £150,000 as he stars in this year’s Big Brother.

19 year old Joel Williams made his debut on the Channel 5 show on Tuesday, rocking up in a suit and bow tie.

The Cardiff boy, who is a local councillor as well as SU President at Trinity Saint David’s, revealed in his introductory video he’d like to be the next prime minister.

He said he wants “the best people” to come to Britain, and there should be “compulsory fun and laughter for the public”.

Living with his mum, dad, sister and cat in Cardiff, the student said if he won he’d use the money to buy a new Fiat 500.

When he’s not driving his car, Joel uses his scooter to go just about everywhere, so much so one leg was getting longer than the other… or so he claims anyway.

“Quite simply I just started pushing off on my other leg, everything was fine then” he says cheerily.

While also SU President at Trinity Saint David’s, Joel is proud to be the youngest independent councillor in Wales.

The busybody is also the governing authority of two schools as well as working towards his degree. Absolutely mega.

But wait, there’s more. As if running two schools, being the secretary to an MP, being a student and being the president at his SU isn’t enough, he is also the director of two separate charities.

Even more amazingly, Joel finds time to write, publish and distribute his own magazine every month reaching a phenomenal 3,000 people.

Joel, who starts every day with a glass of cold water and a slice of waxed lemon, said he doesn’t go for looks in a girl.

He said: “At the end of the day, it’s not about the looks, it’s the personality that’s important, isn’t it really.”

Smooth Joel, smooth.

But even though he’s suited and booted, he may face an early eviction if he’s not careful, as the key topic of conversation was highly focused around politics rather than anything else.

One of his opening lines to another housemate was “did you vote?”.

Trying to educate his housemates, who all seem to be clueless about this thing called politics, he explained he voted Conservative because “it’s about tax cuts for working people, not paying more tax”.

Having made the meet and greet, the competition is really going to come alive from here, and just looking at his face, he’s a man with a plan.

Now while everyone is impressed with your knowledge Joel, you need to make a change if you hope to survive.

To keep up to date with Joel’s activities in the house, be sure to tune into Big Brother on Channel 5 at 9pm.