Alex and Holly are publicly fighting over what happened on MAFS UK and it’s getting vicious

‘Do you think you can say what you want just because you’re a woman?’

Alex and Holly have started viciously fighting over what really happened during MAFS UK after Alex claimed Holly only wanted to talk about “washing up or laundry” during *that* explosive dinner party.

Alex started replying to his followers about what happened during the MAFS UK dinner party, claiming Holly never talked to him about her issues with feeling ignored, and the edit portrayed otherwise.

Via Channel 4

One follower commented: “Every post is identical to the narcs I’ve dealt with in the past. ‘I’m not going to address the comments about where I did wrong or what I could have done better, I’m just going to make myself the victim so everyone feels sorry for me.’

“You need to give Holly space to feel, and validate her emotions. Anything less is a joke. In fact no, you need to leave her the fuck alone, and spend your life single not hurting anyone else with your emotional immaturity!”

Alex replied: “Ok, so from the edit. You saw that she was upset by me talking to Amy. She told the girls that in the toilet. I didn’t know that at the time.

“When she come and spoke to me, she wanted to talk about some other stuff that had happened in the apartments. I think it was to do with the washing up or the laundry.

“That’s why I said, this doesn’t need to be spoken about at A DINNER PARTY LOL. We can talk about it later as I don’t fancy being the centre of attention. Making a scene over nonsense.”

Via Channel 4

He continued: “She had all day to talk to me about that stuff. But waited until we were on camera. We spend a lot of time together off camera waiting to go on set. Why did you wait til the cameras come out?

“Sorry but I’m not going to be a part of that shitshow. Talk to you later off camera. Bye. Sorry you’ve been with so many ‘narcs’ in the past. Maybe you should change your type. Sounds like a you problem love.

Hollt then replied to him: “It deffo wasn’t to do with laundry and washing up.” He then responded: “Oh yeah, was it about you sitting on my pillow on our bed with your shows on? (Legs crossed ON the pillow? Lol.)”

Via Instagram

Holly clapped back, writing: “I don’t know why you feel it’s a good thing to shut women down because it’s not cute.” Alex replied to her, writing: “Do you think you can say what you want just because you’re a woman? And we shouldn’t say anything back?”

He added: “I’m just telling the truth. Someone from behind the scenes reminded me of the conversation.”

Via Instagram

For a couple who is supposed to be making it seem like they could still be together now, it’s looking more and more unlikely by the second.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates about Holly and Alex – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook