Callum Jones from Love Island has a new girlfriend

He’s moved on! Callum has a new girlfriend after Molly split, and she’s a stunning model

Ofc she is

It seems as though winter Islander and Love Island: All Stars cast member Callum Jones has moved on, and now has a new model girlfriend.

Famously, Molly and Callum met on Love Island in 2020 and were then together for over three years. They then went on All Stars together and were briefly coupled up, but Molly won the show with Tom Clare, who she is currently in a relationship with.

Callum left the All Stars villa with Jess, but they broke up just weeks later. It was first reported they split in March after huge rows following the show, but then Jess accused Callum of cheating on her with Anna-May Robey who appeared on the winter series of Love Island last year.

Callum then clapped back and said: “I’ve seen articles saying I’ve cheated on Jess, but I would never disrespect her in that way. We never had a conversation to say we were exclusive.”

That’s all clearly very much in the past now, as like his long-term ex Molly, Callum is now reported to be in a new relationship. He’s now thought to be dating model Myna Amor, and the couple have recently enjoyed a trip away with friends and a cute spa day together.

Myna is signed to Boss Model Management, and currently has 16.7k followers on Instagram.

It’s been reported Myna and Callum met whilst they were both away in Greece, and Callum began talking to her around the pool. The pair are now in Mykonos with some friends, and if you spy close enough, Myna has been in a few of Callum’s stories.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.