Ellie Lauren bleeped insult MAFS Australia 2024 reunion

What Ellie actually said in her bleeped insult to Lauren during MAFS Australia 2024 reunion

No wonder it was censored out!

During tonight’s MAFS Australia 2024 reunion episode, Ellie and Jono start to feel the heat about their relationship with Elli ultimately lashing out at Lauren in a series of bleeped insults, but what exactly did she say that was cut out?

What was the bleeped insult Ellie yelled at Lauren during the MAFS reunion?

Via Channel 9

Whilst the insult was bleeped out during MAFS Australia 2024 it turns out that Ellie called Lauren a “f*cking bitch.” Talking to So Dramatic! after the episode Lauren explained that she “couldn’t believe” how nasty Ellie was to her at the reunion.

A source revealed: “Her adrenaline and emotions were so all over the place,” they said. “She was so triggered watching it back. She couldn’t believe how nasty Ellie was. She was happy to have validation that she wasn’t crazy. Something was so wrong with Jono, but he put on this nice guy act and made Lauren out to be the devil. It just felt so icky. It’s kind of sickening, but now everyone can see what she was feeling the whole time and why.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jonathan (@jono.mccullough)

But Ellie now claims that her bleeped insult at the MAFS Australia 2024 reunion wasn’t actually directed towards Lauren at all. Appearing with Jono on Bronte & Lakey for Breakfast, Ellie said there was more “context to that” dinner party scene. She explained: “It was at the very end of the night, and it was actually directed towards Sara because Sara was being so horrible to me. She came at me, and I had just snapped. I thought, ‘This isn’t your fight.’”

Ellie admitted she “definitely regrets swearing on camera like that” adding that “it’s the one thing my dad asked me not to do.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip about Jono and Ellie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.