MAFS Australia 2024 expert net worth

Okay, so what exactly are the whopping net worths of the MAFS Australia 2024 experts?

They’re rolling in it

The MAFS Australia 2024 experts are an integral part of the show, but which expert has the highest net worth out of them all? From their MAFS Australia hosting duties to various successful books and TV shows let’s find out their net worths!

Allesandra Rampo – £1.8 million

MAFS Australia 2024 expert Allesandra Rampo has a net worth of around £1.8 million.

Allesandro is a clinical sexologist who has a master’s degree in marriage and family therapy and has worked on MAFS Australia for over three years. Before she joined MAFS Australia 2024 as an expert, Allesanda hosted multiple of her own TV shows and has written over five bestselling books, helping her develop her massive net worth.

John Aiken – £1.8 million

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by John Aiken (@johnaikenlive)

Expert John Aiken has the second largest net worth out of the MAFS Australia 2024 experts, with £1.8 million.

John is a registered psychologist and whilst he’s been on MAFS Australia since the very beginning that’s not the only way he’s made his money through the years. John also features as a relationship expert on shows like Making Couples Happy, Making Families Happy and The Today Show. He also hosts the MAFS Australia podcast with Alessandra.

Mel Schilling – £1 million

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by The CC Mode (@theccmode)

Mel Schilling has a net worth of £1 million and is the only expert on both MAFS Australia and the UK. She has a degree in Psychology and started as a consulting psychologist before making her way up to become the director of the company for nine years before joining MAFS.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.