After her MAFS Australia 2024 experience with Collins, Natalie is now dating a woman

And the two have been friends for years!

MAFS Australia 2024 bride Natalie was paired with one of the most unique personalities ever seen on MAFS in the form of Collins. Collins may have just been one of the most socially inept cast members to ever appear on the experiment and it was heartbreaking seeing how hard Natalie was trying with him and not getting anything back in return.

Whilst Natalie and Collins did leave the experiment she decided to return to the Skye Suites to give her MAFS Australia 2024 relationship one last chance, which lasted all of 48 hours before they were asked to leave for wellbeing reasons by the show’s producers. And now Natalie has moved on from Collins and has revealed that she’s currently in the talking stages of her first-ever lesbian relationship, and it sounds very wholesome!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie (@natarai)

Natalie told Channel Nine: “I have been speaking to someone special. We’ve known each other for years. We met when she was married and I was in a long-term relationship. I’ve never dated a woman before, I’ve been attracted to them but I’ve never been able to take that step into dating. They have been an incredible support to me since I left the experiment. Even if it just eventuates into a nice friendship, we’re just going to see what happens.”

And just in case you miss seeing the duo on your screen, fear not as both Natalie and Collins will be returning to MAFS Australia for the two special reunion episodes, and I can’t wait to see what goes down.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Natalie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.