Georgia H Love Island

Georgia H explains the real reason why she looked so sad at the Love Island: All Stars final

‘The last week was really challenging for me’

Whilst most of the Islanders looked elated to have made it to the Love Island: All Stars finale, Georgia H was looking noticeably downcast, something fans quickly picked up on.

One fan asked Georgia H about it during an Instagram Q&A, writing “You looked sad hope you’re doing okay,” in regards to her expression during the Love Island final. Georgia H responded explaining she’d found the last week “challenging” and felt “apprehensive” about being around so many Islanders who had “voiced strong opinions” about her relationship.

She said: “Had a couple of these, if I’m being honest the last week was really challenging for me and I was nervous at the final with such a big crowd and also the ex Islanders there who had recently voiced strong opinions on me and Anton as a couple.

“I couldn’t hide my apprehension but I can assure you I’m very happy and looking forward to the future and appreciate him supporting me through my nerves lol.”

Georgia H and Anton finished Love Island in fifth place after they secured just seven per cent of the total votes. Molly and Tom claimed 35 per cent of the Love Island voting figures while Jess and Callum received 33. Sophie and Josh were backed by 15 per cent of viewers, with Georgia Steel and Toby taking 10 per cent.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Georgia H and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.