boyfriends Love Island All Stars

Zara says she knows ‘people with boyfriends’ are going into Love Island: All Stars villa

I need to know who they are right now

Okay, so the theory that Callum might secretly still be Molly’s boyfriend is looking even more likely after Zara Deniz did an Instagram live and revealed some juicy Love Island: All Stars gossip. She revealed that she knows there are people with boyfriends in the Love Island villa?!

Zara took to Instagram live to talk about how she didn’t make the cut for Love Island: All Stars, a topic she previously covered in a YouTube vlog. She said: “So I was open to it. I have recently been informed that I did not make the cut. But it’s all good. I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. If my reappearance on the show isn’t meant to be.”

Zara also covered that she knew people with boyfriends who are both on the show already, and potentially going into the Love Island: All Stars villa as bombshells. Umm, what?! This is big news if true.

Another Love Island: All Stars contestant who could potentially have a secret boyfriend in the villa is Demi. Demi has been accused of secretly still dating her rapper boyfriend who is currently in jail.

Demi reportedly split from her boyfriend in 2022, however, a video on TikTok seems to show her calling him whilst he’s in prison. He is due to be released from prison next month.

A source told The Sun: “To make it clear Demi was very much single when she entered the villa. Her ex has been in prison, so she can’t have a relationship with him. Demi has been very much single for the last two years, she wouldn’t have even considered the show if she was in a relationship.”

Love Island: All Stars continues tonight at 9pm on ITV1, ITV2, ITVX & STV. For the latest Love Island: All Stars news, and for updates, memes and gossip like secret cast boyfriends – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook