MAFS UK Peggy Georges parents

Peggy reveals her parents now absolutely ‘love’ Georges and ‘never want him to leave’

Peggy’s dad buys Georges gifts!

After one of the most awkward homestay visits that has ever graced MAFS UK, Peggy has revealed that her parents now “love” Georges. When Peggy and Georges went to stay with her parents on MAFS UK they made it pretty clear that they didn’t have the best impression of him, with her dad in particular giving Georges a grilling about his job history.

But since the two have announced they’re still together after the show finished, it seems that Peggy’s parents have come round to the idea of Georges and now never want him “to leave the house.”

Georges explained in an interview: “I’d say the update in regards to your family is that your dad buys me gifts from the boot fair, and every time I come over, your mum insists on feeding me.” Peggy added “My mum doesn’t want Georges to leave the house now.

“Whenever Georges comes round and we’re planning to go out somewhere, she goes, ‘I’ll do the cup of tea, coffee and lunch.’ So we end up just staying in the kitchen for hours and talking with my mum. Or I’ll come downstairs and see Georges watching MAFS UK with her.” At this rate, it sounds like Peggy’s parents are gunning to steal Georges away from her for themselves!

As for the future of their relationship, it sounds like real wedding bells might be on the horizon sooner than you’d think. Peggy explained: “Georges actually said, ‘I really want to get married, when we get out of the process, and do it properly. And I said, ‘I feel like we’ve been married already.’ To me, that was as real as it gets in terms of a wedding day.

“But it would be nice to have everybody there, because I have got a big family, 168 cousins!” she added. “Now I understand what Georges means and know it would be nice to have everybody there and do it properly. But yeah, living together and remarried to one another!”

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook