Brand deals with the cast of MAFS UK 2023, Married at First Sight

PrettyLittleThing to PJs: All the huge brand deals the cast of MAFS UK 2023 have secured

Peggy has her own sleepwear collection coming out

It’s already happening: The girlies from MAFS UK 2023 are securing brand deals and paving their careers as influencers post the experiment.

It was inevitable – the show was popular, and with any hint of a surge in Instagram followers the fast fashion brands, makeup companies and alike come sniffing. No TV star is safe!

The girls from MAFS UK 2023 are lapping it up, and probably securing big bucks whilst doing so, so here’s a rundown of all their brand deals so far.

Ella – PrettyLittleThing

Ella was the first of the MAFS UK 2023 cast to start rolling in brand deals. Just days into the show she was lined up by PrettyLittleThing to be the fashion brand’s first ever transgender model. After visiting the London showroom, bosses there are said to have been so impressed by Ella, they got a deal sorted there and then.

A source told the MailOnline: “Ella is the perfect fit for PLT… she’s fun, glamorous and loves her clothes. They have never worked with a transgender model before and it’s something the brand would love to do.

“Ella represents more than just her style; she has overcome adversity in her life to be the person who she is today, which is an important message to the consumer. Her popularity is continuing to grow because of her appearances on MAFS as well as red-carpet events, something between her and PLT is definitely in the works.”

Adrienne – BPerfect Cosmetics

Adrienne then announced she had landed a “dream come true” brand deal with cosmetics brand, BPerfect Cosmetics. Announcing she’s the makeup brand’s newest ambassador, she said as a makeup artist “BPerfect was always a staple in my client kit.”

On Instagram, Adrienne said: “I am over the moon to announce I am the newest ambassador for BPerfect! For those who have followed me before MAFS UK, you’ll know this is a dream come true for me!

“Over the past five years, I’ve helped hundreds of local girls get ready for big events, weddings, birthdays, New Year, the list is endless! BPerfect has always been a staple in my client kit and I can’t wait to share more in-depth tips and tricks…maybe a masterclass is on the cards too.”

Erica – BPerfect Cosmetics

On the same day as her MAFS bestie Adrienne, Erica also announced she had the same deal with BPerfect Cosmetics. “I am SO happy to announce I am now an ambassador for @bperfectcosmetics!! It’s an absolute dreaaam to be working with a brand I love so much,” she said.

“Make up and beauty has always been a huge passion of mine since I was a little girl and the fact I can share my tips and must have products with you all is so exciting!! Keep your eyes peeled for what’s to come.”

Peggy – Queen’s Park Sleepwear

Peggy has also revealed big things on the horizon for her. She’s teamed up with pyjama company Queen’s Park Sleepwear and has her own collection!

“The secret is out,” she said. “Excited to announce my collaboration with @queensparksleepwear to launch their new winter collection! These luxury pyjamas really are what dreams are made of! Each design is so unique, it’s difficult to pick my favourite! Stay cosy in style this winter! Plus, who knows who may meet in your dreams?”

I’ll be buying the lot, thanks.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook