Taylor Swift sewer

Um, apparently a Swiftie snuck into Taylor Swift’s concert through the sewers and I’ve had enough

A video shows someone climbing out of a drain

Um, so topping the list of the most unhinged things Taylor Swift fans have ever done, a TikTok shows a Swiftie seemingly sneaking into the Eras Tour via a sewer.

I have officially had enough. Can you imagine just vibing singing along to Love Story and there is someone covered in literal shit next to you?

The TikTok was posted by Taylor Swift fan page @dailytaylortea and it reads: “Not a Swiftie trying to sneak into the Eras Tour through the sewers.” It shows someone being hoisted out of a drain with several people helping them.

The caption adds: “This is so real Lmao I love Swifties.”

The TikTok was posted two days ago when Taylor was playing at the River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires Argentina, as part of the South American leg of the tour so it’s assumed that the fan managed to sneak into her concert at this venue.

Taylor did two nights at the River Plate and the capacity of the venue is 84,567.

The person climbing out of the drain actually looks surprisingly clean though given they’ve been kicking about with sewage. Honestly, with Taylor Swift tickets being that hard to get, they’re one step ahead of everyone else.

One comment on the video reads: “This is genuinely so funny and I hope he had the best night” whilst another one adds: “LITERALLY IN HIS FEARLESS ERA”.

A third comment says: “The things Swifties do to see Taylor Swift. We will go to extreme lengths to see her perform”

The TikTok now has over 1.7 million views, 324.9k likes and 5,952 comments.

Everyone has been talking about Taylor Swift and her boyfriend Travis Kelce this weekend after she changed to lyrics to her song Karma at the same concert in Argentina. She originally wrote Karma about her ex Joe Alwyn, with one of the lyrics saying: ā€œKarma is the guy on the screen, coming straight home to meā€ but she instead changed the lyrics to ā€œKarma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me.ā€

Then after the concert a video was shared of her running into Travis’ arms and people were losing their MINDS. But some people seem to think that their relationship is starting to be purely about the PR. Yikes.

Featured image before edits via Javier Vicencio/Eyepix Group/Shutterstock and TikTok.Ā