MAFS UK

Expert Paul tweets ‘we don’t all agree’ on the ‘decision’ for Ella to return to MAFS UK

‘There are many people that make the decision’

In a shocking twist, Ella returned to MAFS UK in last night’s episode, much to the shock of the rest of the cast members. And MAFS UK expert Paul Brunson has spoken out about his thoughts on Ella, hinting that he didn’t think she should have returned to the show.

Ella left the show on Monday’s episode after it was revealed she was texting and meeting up with groom JJ behind their spouses’ backs. However, the experts decided to let her return to MAFS UK to explore her connection with JJ, with the two returning as a couple. Ella explained that she had discussed it with expert Charlene and a TV source said: “After initially leaving the show when their marriages failed, Ella and JJ were given permission by the relationship experts to come back, which certainly ruffled feathers among the cast who have taken the process seriously from the beginning.”

Paul was responding to a tweet that asked him “I can’t believe the experts have allowed this to happen. Why are we validating poor behaviour? Just for ratings?” Paul then tweeted back explaining, “There are people that make the decision and we don’t all agree. That’s all I have to say on this matter.”

After leaving the show Ella has talked about how she’s been receiving more abuse online. In an Instagram statement, she said, “My transition has nothing to with what happened tonight, it is entirely irrelevant. I’m going to be taking a break from my socials as it’s hard seeing/reading the constant abuse I’ve received recently, especially the transphobic abuse. Condemning me with hate messages isn’t the right answer, two wrongs don’t make a right.”

JJ has since publicly defended Ella from “transphobic” abuse from social media in a TikTok live. He spoke out after being bombarded with comments about his sexuality. The MAFS UK groom said, “Am I bi now? No! I see Ella as a girl. I don’t know how many times I have to say that. The thing is everyone in the experiment saw Ella as a woman and a girl because that’s what she is.”

Bianca has also condemned those who were using Ella’s behaviour as an excuse to be transphobic. In her full story, Bianca from MAFS UK said, “I just want to reiterate my thanks for all your emotional support in what was an emotional time. However, although feelings were running high please remember that no one deserves any form of hate from these events. I am especially hurt and disappointed to hear people are using transphobic and homophobic abuse. There is no place, time, or situation where this is ever acceptable. Please be kind.”

For all the latest on Bianca from MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook