Ella MAFS UK dinner party

Ella shared a statement and is quitting social media after last night’s MAFS dinner party

‘In hindsight, I regret a lot… it’s hard reading the constant abuse I’ve received recently’

Last night’s MAFS UK dinner party was truly insane levels of drama, and everyone exploded. Of course, beyond some Tasha and Erica beef most of the drama centred around the fact Ella and JJ are starting to feel a spark between each other after JJ didn’t fancy his wife Bianca and Ella is yet to receive any affection, effort or… anything at all from Nathanial. In response to the insane MAFS UK dinner party scenes last night, Ella has put a statement out clarifying her behaviours.

Writing on her Instagram story, Ella said “I have had some time to reflect after tonight’s episode. In hindsight, I regret a lot of decisions and words I made/used at this evening’s dinner party. I am the first to own my shit and take accountability. I feel I need to be accounted for and I see I made a mistake (or a few).

“I wish nothing but happiness for Bianca and hope she finds love. ‘I’m a girl’s girl’ – wrong time and place. My biggest regret of words. I would consider myself a girl’s girl, but in a lapse of judgement. I know that at that moment my behaviour was not reflective of that. I had not befriended Bianca and spent very little time with her. I’m not perfect, but I am still growing from this process.

“I understand how Bianca felt as I felt it with my husband. Undesired and unwanted. I should have taken that into account. It’s no excuse by any means but you are placed in a deep pressure environment and it’s hard to see clearly in those moments. I thought it was JJ’s place to tell Bianca as I had told Nathanial. Me and JJ did not do anything behind anyone’s back.

“I did make Nathanial aware from the get go that I had flirted and me and JJ were texting in a friendly way. Myself and Nathanial were only friends and I felt that he hadn’t made any effort with me and didn’t want to get to know me beyond friends. I planned to leave anyway when I knew I liked JJ.

“At the time I wasn’t thinking properly and was just so happy that someone who was my type felt the same about me. It was more than fancying, I felt a spark that I’d never had before. I felt overwhelmed that a straight guy liked me for me and accepted me for the first time in my life. JJ saw me as Ella and that was a feeling I’ve not experienced before. I wanted to ignore my feelings but it was easier said than done.”

Ella continued explaining the context of how the MAFS UK dinner party blew up and what really went on. “For clarity, me and JJ did not kiss.I should not have flirted with JJ at the mixer and I hold my hands up.”

Ella then sadly went into the awful abuse she’s been receiving since the MAFS UK dinner party, of which a lot is transphobic. “My transition has nothing to with what happened tonight, it is entirely irrelevant. I’m going to be taking a break from my socials as it’s hard seeing / reading the constant abuse I’ve received recently, especially the transphobic abuse. Condemning me with hate messages isn’t the right answer, two wrongs don’t make a right.”

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook