married at first sight luke language of love

Luke from MAFS previously tried to find love, and fame, on another reality dating show

He had to move all the way to Spain for it!

Married At First Sight UK isn’t the first time Luke has been on our screens as he was once previously on Channel 4’s Language of Love.

The 30-year-old from Clacton appeared on the current season of Married At First Sight before getting kicked off after physical fight with Jordan, but people might already recognise Luke from an appearance on Language of Love hosted by Davina McCall.

Only last year, Luke moved all the way to Spain to be a contestant on the show where participants have to pursue a romance with someone who doesn’t speak the same language as them.

via Channel 4

Despite relocating to the sunny mainland, Luke was unsuccessful in finding the one so decided to try his luck again on Married at First Sight UK.

However this isn’t the first time Luke has been unlucky in love, in 2021 a girl he met on holiday in Greece gave him a fake number but all was not lost as when he rang it, the number actually belonged to the one and only Maya Jama.

He told LADbible at the time: “She was really nice about it, she couldn’t have been any better.

“A lot of people in the public eye would have probably just put the phone down or something or blocked my number.”

Luke was coupled up with Jay on Married at First Sight UK but their journey came to an abrupt end after Luke was axed from the show following a physical fight with Jordan.

MAFS UK 2023 continues tonight on E4. For all the memes and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.

Luke has been AXED from Married at First Sight UK following physical fight with Jordan

‘Go f**k yourself’: Luke calls out ‘snake’ in MAFS cast who ‘sold’ story of him having a fight

MAFS gossip column: Jordan responds to fight scandal and cast knew each other before the show?!