All the desperate ways this year’s MAFS UK contestants tried to get famous before the show

Take a shot for everyone who was previously on Celebs Go Dating

Every season there is at least a few MAFS brides and grooms who have made a few attempts at breaking the big time. And this year the MAFS UK 2023 cast member who has made multiple attempts at becoming famous appears to be, well, almost all of them actually.

Whatever their reasoning for going on the show, from clout chasing to actually wanting to find true love, most of the MAFS contestants come out the other end being pretty well known and with a substantial Instagram following.

This year the MAFS UK have really been around the circuit. For some reason, they’ve all got some weird affinity with Celebs Go Dating with three of this year’s brides and grooms previously appearing on the show. Here is a rundown of all the 2023 MAFS UK contestants desperate attempts at trying to get famous before appearing on the show. You’ve just got to respect the graft.

Brad was on two other reality shows and modelled for Shein

via Channel 4

Brad has been rocking the boat this week on MAFS UK with a lot of discourse surrounding his and Shona’s relationship happening online. However, appearing on MAFS UK 2023 was not Brad’s first time appearing on TV, or even his second for that matter, as he has had multiple previous attempts at getting famous before.

When he was 20 years old, Brad went on Celebs Go Dating and dated none other than Charlotte Crosby. The pair continued to date throughout the series and were even snapped together on a night out, with Brad sporting some seriously skinny jeans. As recently as last October, Brad was also on yet ANOTHER dating show – ITV 2’s Dress To Impress. So maybe MAFS UK will be third time lucky for Brad’s love life?

via Shein

Then in probably the most desperate attempt at getting famous of them all, Brad has also done some modelling ..for Shein. And not only that, but the clothes he were dressed in were something straight out of Dracula’s wardrobe as he wears a literal cloak. Alexa, play vampire by Olivia Rodrigo.

Georges tried to make it as a Twitch streamer and was on Celebs Go Dating

MAFS UK 2023 attempts famous

via Channel 4

Georges has really had a redemption arc and things are looking up for him and Peggy but his reality TV show past suggests his romantic gestures may not be as sincere as they seem. In 2018, Georges was on an episode of Celebs Go Dating where he went out with the TOWIE icon that is Chloe Simms.

He appeared on the episode when was 25 years old and his profession was shown as “model / supporting artist” whilst on MAFS he says he is a sports physio however evidence of said modelling is yet to be seen. Despite seemingly hitting it off on their date, Georges and Chloe eventually went their separate ways and did not pursue the romance.

Since then, Georges has become a YouTube gaming creator and a Twitch streamer where he has 2,700 followers and streams himself playing Call of Duty Warzone and World of Warcraft three days a week.

Laura was also on Celebs Go Dating and dated a Made in Chelsea star

MAFS UK 2023 attempts famous

via Channel 4

Adding to what seems to be the never ending list of MAFS UK 2023 contestants that were on other reality TV shows, Laura from MAFS was also previously on Celebs Go Dating where she dated Laura Anderson’s baby daddy Gary Lucy. During the episode, Gary and Laura go on a date to an alpaca farm, as you do.

Laura is not a stranger to men who got their start from reality TV as she revealed she had previously dated Angus from the 2019 cast of Made in Chelsea. Speaking about her reality TV past, Laura told The Sun: “I did Celebs Go Dating and I dated Angus in Made in Chelsea – I knew what it was all about.”

Peggy was on First Dates when she was only 19 years old

Married at First Sight UK isn’t the first time bride Peggy has been looking for love on telly, as in 2012 she also appeared on the ITV dating series, Take Me Out when she was only 19 years old.

Despite earning herself the nickname of “Picky Peggy” from host Paddy McGuinness because of how fussy she was, Peggy did eventually keep her light on for Andrew who whisked her away for a date on the Isle of Fernando. However, it clearly didn’t work out as Peggy, now 30 years old, finds herself on MAFS 11 years later.

Luke Worley moved all the way to Spain to appear on another reality show

MAFS UK 2023 attempts famous

via Channel 4

In possibly the most desperate, or most committed, attempt of them all, groom Luke Worley moved all the way to SPAIN to compete in, yep you guessed it, another reality dating show. Only last year, Luke was a contestant on Channel 4’s The Language of Love hosted by Davina McCall where participants have to pursue a romance with someone who doesn’t speak the same language as them.

Nathanial had been on loads of other shows and is friends with some mega famous celebs

Before MAFS UK, Nathanial had already racked up quite the filmography having previously appeared in Geordie Shore: Hot Single Summer in 2021, and on the E4 show, Young Free and Single in 2015. As well as this, he also made an appearance on Lateysha Grace’s spin-off show Million Dollar Baby.

He also has a boat load of celebrity pals and we’re not just talking about your regular Love Islanders and Made in Chelsea stars, although he is friends with a bunch of them as well, but actual proper A-listers; Nathanial has pictures on his Instagram with Rita Ora, Will.i.am and Ashley Cain.

1MAFS UK 2023 continues on E4. For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook

Omg, pics have surfaced of Brad from MAFS on yet another dating show

Married at First Sight UK’s Peggy was once on Take Me Out and she looks wildly different

Not another one! MAFS UK’s Laura was also on Celebs Go Dating and dated Gary Lucy