Married at First Sight Georges Celebs Go Dating

Married At First Sight UK’s Georges was on Celebs Go Dating and went on date with TOWIE icon

Aged 25, he said on the show he was a professional model

Married At First Sight UK isn’t the first time Georges has been on our screens as he was once previously on Celebs Go Dating where he went on a date with an The Only Way is Essex star.

The 30-year-old from Surrey is appearing on the current season of Married At First Sight, but people might already recognise Georges from an appearance on Celebs Go Dating in 2018.

During the episode, Georges went on a date with none other than TOWIE icon Chloe Simms.

He appeared on the episode when was 25 years old and his profession was shown as “model / supporting artist” whilst on MAFS he says he is a sports physio.

via Channel 4

On the date, Chloe, who is 11 years his senior, flirtily told him that she had always “loved” the name George.

In what could be seen as a foreshadowing for his MAFS appearance, Georges discussed with Chloe his desire to get married: “I have been in the South of France for my brother’s wedding.

“My family have been all married in the church before, so it’s now down to me to get married in that church.

“I think I would like to personally continue the family tradition. Personally, I would have loved to have invited you to be my guest.

via Channel 4

Despite seemingly hitting it off on their date, Georges and Chloe eventually went their separate ways and did not pursue the romance.

This comes after it was revealed that Goerges’ MAFS bridge Peggy had also previously been on another dating show, having appeared on Take Me Out in 2012 and looked wildly different.

MAFS UK 2023 continues tonight on E4. For more like this MAFS Terence and Porscha police drama and for all the memes and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.

MAFS’ Terrence called police on Porscha, claiming she cut up clothes after explosive row

• MAFS UK’s Adrian and Thomas are having major beef on Instagram over Nathanial saga

• Channel 4 has clapped back against Nathanial’s claims MAFS UK ‘manipulated’ him

Featured images via Channel 4.