Love Island Paige Finn

Omg, Paige and Finn are going to be reunited as they’re BOTH appearing on Ex On The Beach

Maybe they’ll get back together!?

In case All Stars wasn’t giving you enough drama, winter Love Island 2020 winners, Paige Turley and Finley Tapp are both appearing on MTV’s Ex on The Beach. And to make it even juicier, it will also be the first time they’ve seen each other since their split in April.

A TV spokesperson said: “There are some Love Island exes who would never wish to share the screen with each other ever again.

“These two aren’t like that – their split actually seemed almost friendly – but it’s still going to be awkward being on another reality show together again. Maybe we’ll see romance, though I probably wouldn’t hold my breath.”

Paige and Finn won Winter Love Island in 2020 and were in a relationship for three years, until breaking up this April. Since then, Paige has been pursuing a music career and Finn has been signed to semi-professional team, Banbury United.

The last time the pair were pictured together was in March this year, but despite Finn hinting he wanted to marry singer Paige at some point in the future, she has now reportedly moved out of the apartment they shared in Manchester.

Explaining what went wrong between them, Paige said: “Do you know what, we’re still really good friends. I think we just drifted apart. We did lockdown together and every struggle that we could have faced, we were faced with.”

Jack Fincham was set to appear on the show, but was removed from the programme after being arrested for driving while under the influence.

A show insider described how: “Jack had turned up to filming all ready to take part in the show – but then the news broke about his arrest.

“The production team quickly convened a series of crisis meetings behind the scenes and in the end it was decided the best thing to do was to send him home. Producers are likely to be fuming about how it’s all turned out.”

Paige and Finn were an iconic duo on Love Island, and I can’t wait to see them on our screens again. Now imagine just how iconic it would be if Lewis Capaldi showed up on the beach as well. We can dream!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.