Emily in Paris love lives: Here’s who all the cast members are dating in real life

All I care about is Lucien Laviscount being single

Admit it, you love Emily in Paris. The show is trashy, but we soak up every single second and return every time there’s a new season. Well the show is back, which means a fresh lease of obsession with the entire cast. And I know you’ve sat and watched the show and wondered who is in relationships, who’s single and thought about the details of the love lives of the Emily in Paris cast.

Some of our fav guilty pleasure show stars are married or engaged, whilst others are single – I’m sure you’ll be pleased to hear. Here is a deep dive into the love lives of all the main cast members in Emily in Paris on Netflix. You’re so, so welcome.

Lily Collins

Relationship status: Married

The love lives of the cast of Emily in Paris on Netflix

via Instagram @lilyjcollins

Lily Collins, who plays our fav nemesis Emily Cooper, has been married since 2021. She’s married to American film director and writer, Charlie McDowell. They married a year after they got engaged, and have been together since 2019.

“It was kind of one of those situations where I knew the second that I met him that I wanted to be his wife one day and so it was just a matter of when, really,” Lily said in an interview. They got married in Colorado, and shared loads of cute pics on Instagram.

Lucas Bravo

Relationship status: Single

I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but it is currently believed that Lucas Bravo is single. The actor, who plays Gabriel in Emily in Paris, has made it very clear in past interviews that he wouldn’t want to date a co-star – so non-actress girlies, there is hope!

Camille Razat

Relationship status: Engaged

via J M HAEDRICH/SIPA/Shutterstock

Camille Razat is currently engaged to her partner, Etienne Baret. The couple were first linked in 2017, when Camille shared a photo of them together on Instagram. Etienne Baret is a France-based photographer.

Ashley Park

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @ashleyparklady

It is also believed that Ashley Park, who plays Emily’s bestie Mindy, is single. In the past, Ashley has been linked to a few musicians and people in theatre, including West Side Story’s Benjamin Tyler Cook and Zach Adkins. She was also rumored to be dating How to Get Away With Murder star, Conrad Ricamora.

Lucien Laviscount

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @its_lucien

I know this is what you came here for, we all want to know if Lucien is on or off the market. I won’t keep you hanging too much – it appears he’s single. I say appears, because he’s always been very private with his personal life, so Lucien is only not publicly dating someone right now.

He hasn’t publicly dated anyone in 10 years. In 2011 it was rumoured he was dating Waterloo Road co-star Chelsee Healy when they were spotted kissing, but this was never confirmed. In 2015, he was linked to his Scream Queens co-star, Keke Palmer. They apparently went on a few dates, but again, never made anything public. He’s also been linked to Kelly Osborne, and remember when it was thought he was dating Jesy from Little Mix? That was wild.

Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu

Relationship status: Unknown

It’s not known what Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu’s current relationship status is. It’s believed she isn’t married, and she has reportedly dated a few French actors and writers in the past.

William Abadie

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @william_abadie

It appears that William Abadie is single, and he’s been very secretive about his dating life. He said his character, Antione, in Emily in Paris “is a much greater womaniser than I am or ever have been myself.” He also told New York Post that despite getting constant DMs from admirers since the show aired, he’d much rather “let the stars align”. Mysterious.

Bruno Gouery

Relationship status: Unknown

Bruno, who plays Luc in Emily in Paris, is another of the cast members who has kept their love life private. However, it is known that he has a child. During an interview with his Emily in Paris co-star Lily Collins, Bruno mentioned he has a son, and there are some pictures on Instagram of them together.

Samuel Arnold

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @superssama

Samuel Arnold, who is from Paris, is currently believed to be single. He has kept his private life out of the spotlight, so not much is known about his dating history.

Season three of Emily in Paris is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.