BeReal recap 2022

BeReal 2022 recap explained: Here’s how to see your year on BeReal

Some people are being put into a queue behind thousands of people

2022 has been the year of BeReal and now we get our own personalised recap of it! With BeReal recap and Spotify Wrapped, it’s been a fantastic year to relive. For about a week now we have had a timer on our memories on BeReal, so here’s an explainer on why and how you can also see your 2022 BeReal recap.

How do I get my BeReal 2022 recap?

Okay so it’s actually dead simple, all you have to do is open up BeReal and click on your memories and it should take you to your recap for the year. If it doesn’t work for you at first then you need to update the app which can be done easily and quickly in your app store. Here’s a guide on how to get your BeReal recap.

• Open up BeReal

• Click on memories and update the app if you need to

• Then click “Generate my 2022 video recap”

For a few people it’s not working yet so just hang tight and keep trying it. You’ll be put into a waiting list and then hopefully you’ll have access to it.

via BeReal recap 2022

Once you do get to see your video, or if you’re waiting to see yours, all it’ll be is a flick through every single one of your BeReals from the year without a crumb of music or anything.

People on TikTok are sharing their BeReal with the same audio too. Everyone on the app is using “And with that the 2022 season comes to an end, goodnight.” You can find the audio here.