Antigoni from Love Island has a new music video out and Danica is in it

There is so much going on here

Antigoni Buxton from Love Island 2022 has just released a new music video, and her villa pal Danica Taylor is in it too. When Antigoni was in the villa we found out she’s a singer, and Danica works as a dancer. Their two talents have come together in the new vid, and there’s a lot to take in.

Antigoni has just released the new video to go with her single You Can Have Him – which is the single going around on TikTok a lot at the moment. You know the lyrics that are like “You better listen up to what I’m saying, I need a man who thinks I’m amazing, pretty, pretty girls in the club can’t faze him, gotta be the only one that he’s chasing” – yeah, it’s that one.

Danica, who has become Antigoni’s bestie since they went on the show, is a dancer in the video. I have to say, the gals are giving. Danica is an incredible dancer, and no shame, the song is a bop. The video is basically just Antigoni dancing and singing in different vibey locations, but it’s fun and dangerously intense.

Antigoni has been plugging the song loads on her Instagram. For the last couple of days she’s been sharing teaser pictures from the video, and yesterday said: “You Can Have Him video OUT NOW hit the link in my bio ✨ Had so much fun making this video!! Can’t express my gratitude enough to my incredible team. This is the first video I’ve not been my own MUA/runner/car unloader🤣 and I’m so grateful for the growth.”

She also thanked Danica and the other dancers for taking part. “My amazing dancers/girlfriends,” she said. She tagged them and added: “Everyone else involved thank-you 🫶🏼”.

This isn’t the first time Antigoni has had a special guest in her music videos. Before she was in the villa she released a number of songs, and one of her videos featured Miles from Made in Chelsea. She was also in a video with ex-Islander Jack Fowler, who is her ex-boyfriend!

Watch the full music video with Love Island 2022 cast members Antigoni and Danica here:

Yep, I’m about to have this stuck in my head all weekend.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.