Netflix has a new Selling Sunset style show dropping tomorrow and it looks amazing

Forget Davina’s $75m listing, this show has a $139m listing

It seems like a while since we’ve had some Selling Sunset in our lives, doesn’t it? Well, it looks like Netflix is very on top of this pressing problem, because it’s about to release Buying Beverly Hills, which sounds like just what we need.

Yep, it’s another series all about glamorous people selling incredible LA real estate. I’m strapped in, I’m listening, and I’m ready. This show has listings that put the $75m one to shame. Here’s everything you need to know.

Buying Beverly Hills on Netflix

via Netflix

Buying Beverly Hills follows Mauricio Umansky’s The Agency

Buying Beverly Hills is a new real estate docu-soap following the agents and clients within Mauricio Umansky’s The Agency in Beverly Hills, California. Mauricio, his daughters Farrah and Alexia, and the talented group of agents highlight the high stakes world of luxury real estate in Los Angeles.

There will be eight, 40-minute episodes which cover Umansky’s agency as it sells some of the most expensive real estate in the area. Mauricio is known as one of the most successful realtors in the country, and the trailer shows that the company has listings priced at $42million and $139million in its books at the moment. Sure!

Buying Beverly Hills on Netflix

via Netflix

If you think the name Mauricio Umansky sounds familiar to you, that’s because he is the husband of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Kyle Richards. The agency is family-run, and the couple’s 26-year-old daughter, Alexia Umansky, will also star in the show alongside 33-year-old Farrah Brittany, who is Kyle’s daughter from her first marriage. Alexia and Farrah are both listed as agents on The Agency’s website.

Also in the trailer, who it looks like is one of the company’s clients, is Vas J Morgan. Vas is a British TV personality, who seems to be friends with every celeb in the world. He’s besties with Rita Ora, and goes to parties with people such as Paris Hilton on the reg. He started out on TOWIE.

Watch the trailer for Buying Beverly Hills on Netflix here:

I NEED this.

Buying Beverly Hills will be available on Netflix from November 4th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.