So, Alexa from Love Is Blind’s family lives in a $2.4m home and her dad owns a nightclub

The best thing about this season? Her iconic dad

One of the best parts, after the weddings of course, of Love Is Blind, is when we get to meet all the families of the cast members. Sometimes their parents, siblings, friends and extended relatives are super happy for them, but most of the time they have no idea why the hell you’d want to go on a show like this and commit yourself to the experiment. It’s a fair observation. In season three of Love Is Blind, one of the meet the family moments which stood out was being introduced to those closest to Alexa Alfia.

Firstly, from the moment they stepped in that front door we knew she was of boujee descent. Can we talk about the decor in the family house? The first thing Alexa’s dad said to Brennon was to ask him if he was rich and if he can make sure his daughter will still have a rich lifestyle. Wild. And then straight up after this, everyone has not stopped talking about Alexa’s dad. And honestly, same. So here is a much needed rundown of all the information you need about her family.

In an episode of Love Is Blind we met the family of Alexa, and everyone was shook by their house

The family of Alexa Alfia from season three of Love Is Blind on Netflix

via Netflix

In episode six and seven of Love Is Blind season three, we met Alexa with her family. Straight up, we were presented with the huge house that Alexa’s dad owns. The inside is stunning and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since. According to a YouTube video, the house is worth $2.4million and is located in the most exclusive part of Dallas.

via Netflix

via Netflix

The house must be pretty big to home the entire family as Alexa is one of six siblings. She has an older sister named Arielle, two younger brothers, a stepbrother, and a younger sister named Emma.

Her father Adam founded his own company and owns loads of other businesses

via Netflix

Alexa’s dad Adam founded the company Real Time Feedback. On LinkedIn, Adam describes himself as “a serial entrepreneur specialising in the hospitality industry and technology sector.” Real Time Feedback is “a customer engagement platform that allows customers to directly interact with businesses in real time” – whatever that means.

Adam also owns a few restaurants and nightclubs, including a neighbourhood taco shop and bar, Theory Nightclub in Dallas, and a restaurant called Cutie Pies Pizza. He also owns a boutique fitness studio.

Alexa has a pretty impressive rumoured net worth, and that’s before she was even on Love Is Blind

via Netflix

From her family setup, and the way she asked Brennon for a prenup when he said he had student debts, it was always looking as though Alexa is pretty well off. Alexa is an insurance agency owner, and her company is called Alexa Alfia Allstate Agency. She said on the show she loves travelling, eating out and spends loads online shopping. Brennon literally said to her, “you clearly have more money than me.”

According to reports, Alexa has a rumoured net worth of $700k. Um, ok then!

Oh, and Alexa’s step mum? Her Instagram is everything

via Instagram @mtalfia

We also met Morgan, Alexa’s step mum. It’s been reported that Morgan is 33-years-old and Adam is 52. Morgan owns the boutique fitness studio alongside Adam, who she’s been married to since June 2015.

via Instagram @mtalfia

Morgan’s Instagram is full of gorgeous selfies, and she has 3k followers. It’s a wow, let’s say that much.

Love Is Blind season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.