Jacques new girlfriend Isabel Raad

Meet Norwegian influencer Isabel Raad: Jacques’ rumoured new girlfriend

She even has her own TV show!

Former Love Island contestant Jacques O’Neill has a rumoured new girlfriend and despite Paige and Adam recently splitting up, it isn’t her. Jacques had quite the journey on Love Island before he decided to leave the show. He is now reportedly dating social media influencer Isabel Raad and the two are said to be staying with each other in Manchester.

Isabel is a well known influencer from Norway and according to The Sun, the two have “really hit it off”. But who is the gorgeous social media influencer? Here is everything you need to know about Isabel Raad, Jacques’ rumoured new girlfriend:

Isabel is a 28-year-old Norwegian influencer

According to reports, Isabel is from Stavanger in Norway but she travels all over the world and has visited the likes of Mykonos, Cannes, Marrakesh, Tulum and New York City. She has an impressive 350,000 followers on Instagram and is even verified.

Her Instagram is full of stunning selfies in truly lavish locations all around the world and I have to admit, I’m ever so slightly jealous.

She has her own clothing line and beauty range

Alongside being an influencer, Isabel is a very successful business owner. She is the founder of a clothing company called Ivorie Studio which sells a range of different swimwear items. She is also the founder of Nude Beauty where she sells hair flat irons and curling wands.

Isabel has her own reality TV show in Norway

Dubbed as “one of Norway’s biggest influencers”, Isabel Raad has her own reality TV show. According to IMDB, the TV series has been airing since 2020 and only has 15 episodes. The synopsis reads: “Isabel Raad is one of Norway’s biggest influencers, and perhaps best known for her main TV appearances, plastic surgeries and quarrels on social media.”

She published her own book in 2018

In 2018, Isabel and Kjersti Kvam co-wrote the book Shirog: The girl I once was. The book discusses what it was like for her being placed in foster care at a young age and living with anorexia at 17 years old. In the book, Isabel detailed events from her childhood she hadn’t told people before. When translated to English, part of the synopsis for book reads: “Without Shirog, no Isabel. Sh*t, I still get chills hearing that name.”

Isabel dated fashion designer Jack Beaumont for two years

Isabel was in a relationship with Jack Beaumont for almost two years before they split up earlier in 2022. Isabel wrote in an Instagram story she was no longer in a relationship. She said: “I don’t have a bad word to say about J, he is a lovely person whom I have loved very much. I constantly get questions about us (understandably, of course, as we have shared much of the relationship with you) and as such a breakup is quite heavy to process.

“I choose to share so I don’t have to be reminded of the situation always. I want to work my way through this in private, and would have appreciated that there is no speculation or questioning.”

So, are Isabel and Jacques dating?

There is no official confirmation from either that they are in a relationship but the two were spotted together at a meet and greet. An insider told The Sun: “Isabel is really famous in Norway and has a huge following. She’s really hit it off with Jacques and is enjoying spending time with him in the UK. Isabel is here a lot and friends think things could be serious.”

To make claims even stronger, it has been reported Isabel was asked who were favourite Love Islander was and she replied “Of course you baby”, and tagged Jacques in the post.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.