Ekin-Su Davide Homecomings

OMG! ITV2 has announced the details about new show Ekin-Su and Davide: Homecomings

Oh to be travelling from Tuscany to Turkey with God-Su and the Italian snack

Guys, the wait is nearly over. We’ve all been starved of Ekin-Su and Davide content since Love Island finished in August, and as stunning as their Instas are it just doesn’t hit quite the same as it did watching their rollercoaster in the villa. Everyone was tweeting begging for the winners to get their own spin-off, and ITV have listened and answered our prayers by announcing the new show Ekin-Su and Davide: Homecomings. I am truly shaking.

‘From Vespas to Verona to vineyards…’

When the love for Ekin-Su and Davide was getting to fever pitch as we approached the Love Island finale, everyone was clamouring after a spin-off of their fiery chaos. We wanted cooking shows and Turkey and Italy carnage, and if the latest ITV announcement is anything to go by, we’re getting it.

In a press release, Ekin-Su and Davide: Homecomings is set to air on ITV2 and will see the winners go on “trips of a lifetime” to Davide’s Italy and Ekin-Su’s hometown in Turkey. In his first trip home since winning Love Island, Davide will take Ekin to Frosinone before the two go full Romeo and Juliet with a romantic trip to fair Verona. Where ITV2 will lay their scene, as Shakespeare would say.

The two will then make their way through Tuscan valleys before jetting to Turkey to visit Ekin-Su’s native Istanbul. Davide will get too meet some of her acting pals, which if Ekin-Su is anything to go by as a person are bound to be a bunch of icons. They then get to go to Ekin’s family village, Odemis, and stay in a motorhome. I am dying for that cramped caravan drama.

Ekin-Su and Davide: Homecomings is coming to ITV2 ‘soon’, with dates still to be released. GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

Featured image via ITV.