partner track cast

Here’s where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s Partner Track from

It’s been called a mix of Suits and Sex and The City

Netflix loves a book adaptation series and their latest one is Partner Track, a 10 part series inspired by Helen Wan’s 2013 novel of the same name. The series tells the story of Ingrid Yun who is a lawyer, aspiring to be made partner at the firm Parsons Valentine & Hunt.

Partner Track dropped on Netflix at the end of last week and has already gone into the top 10, with people on Twitter are already begging Netflix for a season two of the show.

The show can in part credit its success to its pretty cool cast. Partner Track features cast members such as Arden Cho, Dominic Sherwood and Nolan Gerard Funk who is most well known for his role in Glee.

This is everything you need to know about the cast of Partner Track on Netflix and where you recognise them from:

Ingrid – Arden Cho

via Netflix

Ingrid is the lead character in Partner Track. She’s a top lawyer who wants to become partner in her firm, oh and she’s stuck in a love triangle too.

Ingrid is played by Arden Cho who is most well known for her roles in Teen Wolf, Chicago Med, Miss 2059 and The Honor List.

Arden has been acting since 2006 and she will next be appearing in Avatar: The Last Airbender which is currently in post-production.

Jeff – Dominic Sherwood

via Netflix

Jeff is a British lawyer who transfers to Ingrid’s firm and he’s one third of her love triangle, after they sleep together at a wedding. Jeff is played by Dominic Sherwood.

Dominic is perhaps most well known for his role in Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments where he played the character Jace Wayland for three years.

He’s also appeared in Vampire Academy and Penny Dreadful: City of Angels amongst other roles.

Rachel – Alexandra Turshen

via Netflix

Rachel is one of Ingrid’s closest friends at the law firm and she’s played by Alexandra Turshen, who is most well known for her role in the series Red Oaks and Ray Donovan.

She’s been acting since 2008 and has also appeared in episodes of the Bold Type, and a number of short films.

Tyler – Bradley Gibson

via Netflix

Tyler is another lawyer at the firm, who is part of the friendship trio with Ingrid and Rachel. He’s played by Bradley Gibson.

Bradley only has a few acting credits to his name so far, but he’s perhaps best known for his role in Hulu’s Fire Island and Power Book II: Ghost.

Nick – Rob Heaps

via Netflix

Nick is Ingrid’s other love interest in Partner Track and he’s played by Rob Heaps. Rob’s first acting role was in 2011 in an episode of Law & Order: UK.

Since then he’s had roles in the series Dare Me, Good Girls, Imposters and Home Fires. Rob has also appeared in the 2019 movie A Call To Spy.

Dan – Nolan Gerard Funk

via Netflix

Dan is another lawyer at Parsons Valentine & Hunt who is described as privileged and entitled, and he’s played by Nolan Gerard Funk.

Nolan’s first role was in 2001 in the TV series Seven Days and he’s been acting consistently since. He’s perhaps best well known for his roles in Glee, The Flight Attendant, Awkward and Arrow.

Justin – Roby Attal

via Netflix

Justin is Ingrid’s paralegal who appears to be a nepotism kid, as his dad also works for the firm and Justin has zero interest in law.

He’s played by Roby Attal who is most well known for his roles in The Haunting of Bly Manor, Messiah and Hell Fest.

Z – Desmond Chiam

via Netflix

Z is the character everyone on Twitter wants to end up with Ingrid and he’s played by Australian actor Desmond Chiam.

Desmond is most well known for his roles in The Falcon and The Winter Solider, The Shannara Chronicles and the Amazon Prime series With Love.

Marty – Matthew Rauch

via Netflix

The final main member of the Partner Track cast is Matthew Rauch who plays senior lawyer and Ingrid’s boss Marty.

Matthew has been acting since 2000 and is most well known for his roles in The Terminal List, Blue Bloods, Chambers and Banshee.

He’s also appeared in episodes of The Good Wife, Law & Order, NCIS and Chicago P.D. over the years.

Partner Track is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.