He’s back! Here’s Jeremy Clarkson’s cursed A-Level results day 2022 tweet

In case you’d forgotten, he got a C and two Us x

Every year on A-Level results day, Jeremy Clarkson does a cursed tweet reminding everyone that he didn’t get great grades but is still doing fine – and it seems 2022 is no exception.

Yes, Jezza is back with his annual A-Level results day 2022 tweet. Every single year he says he got a C and two Us in his A-Levels, accompanied by some kind of smug flex.

This year, he wrote: “Don’t worry if your A level results are disappointing. I got a C and 2 Us and I’m currently holidaying on this boat” – accompanied by a Below Deck-worthy picture of a boat and some beaut scenery.

But he’s been doing these tweets since 2014. The first ever one was probably the least smug, where he said he has a Mercedes Benz:

Since then the smugness has dramatically increased, from “I’m currently sitting in a villa in St Tropez” in 2015 to “I’m currently building a large house with far reaching views of the Cotswolds” in 2020.

2016’s offering was pretty similar to this year’s, where he said he was “on a superyacht in the Med” – as was 2019’s, where he showed an image of a French chateau he’d rented for the summer.

In 2018 he said: “I’m sitting here deciding which of my Range Rovers to use today”, a definite step up from the original Mercedes Benz brag.

Then in 2017, Jeremy wrote that his chef was “preparing truffles for breakfast”, which is pretty bloody smug – private chef and truffles? Maybe I shouldn’t have tried so hard in my own A-Levels, then that could be me rn.

Are you starting uni this year? Follow us on Instagram @thetab_ for all your uni’s gossip, news and top memes