Tasha Love Island brand deal eBay

The first official brand deal with a 2022 Love Islander is here – and it’s our girl Tasha!

Tasha’s deal is the first non-fast fashion brand partnership to come out of the show

Love Island 2022 finalist Tasha Ghouri has announced her first brand deal with eBay, becoming its first ever pre-loved ambassador. The Yorkshire dancer shared in an Instagram post the partnership is “a dream come true”. In a bid to become more sustainable this season, Love Island partnered with eBay, encouraging the Islanders to wear pre-loved clothes while in the villa. Tasha became a style icon in the show for all her outfits, many including clothes supplied by eBay.

In an Instagram post, Tasha said: “A birthday gift to last a lifetime. I am over the moon to announce I am eBay UK’s first ever pre-loved ambassador. Prior to Love Island, I’ve always bought secondhand for my wardrobe, so partnering with eBay really is a dream come true. I feel passionately that we can all make little swaps to our wardrobes and our lives for the better and so I’m excited to join eBay on their mission to put secondhand fashion front and centre.”

“Plus I’d like to think that over the last eight weeks I have shown that pre-loved serves up amazing looks while bringing out my personality! Watch this space, more will be revealed,” she added.

Tasha Ghouri’s partnership with eBay makes it the “first non-fast fashion brand partnership to come out of the cult TV series”. eBay said: “Continuing in its mission to change the way we shop for clothes and putting secondhand fashion centre stage, the collaboration is a natural next step for eBay after the model and dancer was quickly dubbed this year’s fashion style icon, providing us with a master class in pre-loved styling each night.”

eBay’s Head of Fashion has dubbed Tasha as a “gamer-changer” when it comes to pre-loved clothes. She said: “She is a fantastic role model for what fashion of the future looks like and we look forward to bringing Tasha’s vision and style to life as our partnership continues.”

Former Islanders have been quick to share their support for Tasha. Former Islander and Tasha’s boyfriend, Andrew Le Page said: “So proud of you and what a way to wake up to on your birthday”. Brett Staniland who was a keen supporter in Love Island’s move to pre-loved clothes said: “Great to see the first ambassadorship be announced from a non-fast fashion sponsor of Love Island. I said all season Tasha is perfect for this! Hopefully this helps continue the positive work towards shopping second hand and away from fast fashion. Congrats!”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.