The Love Island 2022 reunion is here – and it’s just days away

Give me drama!

We’ve only had one day of feeling empty post Love Island – but at least we know we still have something to look forward to, as the 2022 reunion is coming.

The extra episode is usually an explosive catch-up show, where the Islanders meet up again for the first time since leaving the villa. They awkwardly have to sit and chat to people they pied and didn’t get on with, and talk about everything that went down over the eight weeks.

Love Island 2022 reunion episode

via ITV

Following Ekin-Su and Davide being crowned winners, we’re getting a Love Island 2022 reunion episode this weekend, to see how the Islanders have began settling into their new lives. It’ll be on Sunday, starting at 9pm and will last an hour and a half.

The Islanders will spill all the tea on their time in the villa, as well as what their lives are like now. Last year saw moments like Millie and Liam being interviewed alongside Casa Amor bombshell Lillie, and previous reunion shows have seen arguments, and even Islanders having to explain why they’ve already unfollowed each other on Instagram. Awkward.

This year we will probably have Jacques being sat alongside Adam and Paige, Dami having to explain his Casa Amor antics, Tasha will probably have to sit down with Andrew and Coco and of course, we will have a bumper check in with the king and queen, Ekin-Su and Davide.

I can’t wait!

The Love Island reunion 2022 will air on ITV2 on Sunday 7th August at 9pm. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.