Pictured is Gemma and Indiyah from Love Island

These are the hometowns of the Love Island 2022 contestants

Shockingly, only one of them is from Essex

Each year Love Island puts 12 contestants in a villa together in the hopes of them falling in love all while throwing bombshells in left, right and centre to spice up the villa and create drama. In the end, all it creates is a villa of a slightly dysfunctional yet extremely close knit family. Despite their close relationships in the villa, in real life they are dotted in different towns and cities all across the country. Over the course of two months, there is always a mixture of accents from all across England and around the world put into one villa, but can you place where they’re all from?

This where all the current Love Island 2022 contestants live:

Indiyah – London

OG Islander, Indiyah Polack, is from London. Her Instagram is full of fun pics of her in various restaurants and aesthetically pleasing streets in the city.

via Instagram @1ndiyah

Dami – Dublin

Dami is one of the OG boys in the Love Island villa and he lives in Dublin. Although in recent episodes he has shared his interest in moving to London.

via Instagram @damihope

Tasha – Thirsk

Model and dancer Tasha is from Thirsk in North Yorkshire. Thirsk is a traditional market town which is roughly in the middle of York and Middlesbrough.

via Instagram @tashaghouri

Andrew – Guernsey

Although Andrew was living in Dubai prior to his time on Love Island, Andrew is originally from Guernsey. Guernsey is a Channel Island in the English Channel along the French coast. Most of his early Instagram photos have the location tagged as Guernsey, Channel Islands.

via Instagram @andrewlepage

Gemma – Chester

Daughter of football legend Michael Owen, Gemma, lives in a huge mansion in North Wales with her family. Despite her being from Chester originally, she and her family live in a mansion called Lower Soughton Hall.

via Instagram @gem_owen1

Luca – Brighton

Fishmonger Luca Bish lives in Brighton! Sadly, his Instagram doesn’t have many pictures, if any, of the gorgeous beach.

via Instagram @lucabish

Ekin-Su – Essex

Queen Ekin-Su, our favourite Turkish actress, is from Essex!

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Davide – Manchester

Although Davide resides in Manchester, he is originally from Rome in Italy. His family lives in Frosinone, a small city in Italy.

Pictured is Davide from Love Island

via Instagram @davidesancli

Danica – Leicester

Danica Taylor is a dancer from Leicester. When she entered the villa, she told the girls that she was half Jamaican and half British.

Pictured is Danica from Love Island

via Instagram @_danicataylor

Deji – Bedford

25-year-old Deji is from Bedford, a market town in Bedfordshire. Although, most of Deji’s Instagram photos are in London.

Pictured is Deji from Love Island

via Instagram @deji.adeniyi

Paige – Swansea

Paige lives in Swansea, a city and county on the south coast of Wales. Gavin and Stacey legend Rob Brydon, was born there!

Pictured is Paige from Love Island

via Instagram @paigethornex

Adam – Newcastle

via Instagram @adamcollard

Adam Collard was born and raised in Newcastle, he was even scouted to go onto the infamous Geordie Shore before his first Love Island stint.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.