Pictured are three new Bridgerton cast members

Come hither and meet the three new cast members joining Bridgerton season three

There are three new men joining the Ton!

Production has started on season three of our favourite Regency period drama, Bridgerton. The upcoming season will focus on Colin and Penelope’s love story, a change in the order of the original Bridgerton books. With the announcement of the starting of filming, three new cast members will be joining the new season. Season three will also have a new showrunner and executive producer, Jess Brownell, following Chris Van Dusen’s exit last season.

Despite the Duke not making his return, the main protagonists who this season will follow are Penelope Featherington (Nicola Coughlan) and Colin Bridgerton (Luke Newton). But, who are the three new faces joining the Ton?

Meet the new cast members joining season three of Bridgerton on Netflix:

Daniel Francis – Marcus Anderson

Daniel Francis has been cast as Marcus Anderson, “a charismatic presence who lights up any room he enters, attracting the notice of certain matriarchs in the town”. Avid Netflix original fans will recognise Daniel from the latest Harlan Coben TV show, Stay Close. He is also very well known across the pond for his role in ABC’s Once Upon A Time, as Doctor Facilier.

Sam Phillips – Lord Debling

via Instagram @samosphillipos

The role of Lord Debling will be played by Sam Phillips. He has has been described as “a genial lord with unusual interests”. Despite his “eccentricities”, his wealth and title in the Ton ensures he will have “no shortage of interest” from the single ladies of the season, looking for a husband. Sam is no stranger to Netflix as he was in the last two seasons of The Crown playing the role of an Equerry.

James Phoon – Harry Dankworth

via Instagram @jamesphoon_

The third addition to the show is James Phoon who has been cast as the very handsome Harry Dankworth. For what Harry “lacks in wit and intelligence, he more than makes up for with serious good looks”. This is James’ first Netflix role and he is set to star in BBC Three’s Wreck and was recently in the theatre production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

A release date for season three of Bridgerton is not yet known. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.