A psychologist reckons Dami and Indiyah are heading towards an *explosive* break up

‘Indiyah’s personal identity has been jeopardised’

Love Island’s Dami and Indiyah haven’t had it easy in the villa, partly because Dami has had a three-way kiss and Indiyah accidentally called him another boy’s name. But a psychologist has come forward and analysed their relationship and come to the conclusion that an explosive split is definitely on the cards.

Dami kissed Summer just one day into Casa Amor and then had a three-way kiss in Casa behind Indiyah’s back. It’s far from ideal.

Psychologist from Buzz Bingo, Dr Arthur Cassidy, told The Sun: “Dami and Indiyah are destined for a very explosive split soon following the movie night drama and revelations. He allowed his emotional regulation to get out of control as he couldn’t resist Summer nor the temptation, and then began to make positive attributions towards charming the heart, mind, and soul out of her.”

After Indiyah being made to watch Dami’s three-way kiss last week in the movie challenge, he then kissed Summer again in Snog, Marry, Pie. Dr Cassidy said how Inidiyah’s “personal identity has been jeopardised” as well as her “sense of loyalty and relationship cohesion.”

All of these things add up to Dr Cassidy’s theory saying Dami and Indiyah won’t make the final. Dr Cassidy says: “Indiyah deserves better and will never forgive Dami for his betrayal. What I’m seeing again is his apparent gaslighting of Summer calling her ‘fake’ and demeaning her self-worth. His motives are deliberate as he wanted to play cat and mouse games emotionally with Summer at the expense of losing Indiyah. He wants both and shows his emotional instability and immaturity.”

With Dami being voted in the bottom two at the beach party, who knows what will happen?? I’ll be so shook if they break up.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.