Noah Schnapp Doja Cat apologised

Noah Schnapp has apologised to Doja Cat after the Joseph Quinn Instagram DM drama

They’re friends again and all is well in the world!

Noah Schnapp has confirmed that he has apologised to Doja Cat following their drama last week, when Doja called out Noah on a TikTok live for sharing private DM conversations between the two after Doja messaged Noah asking about his Stranger Things co-star Joseph Quinn.

In a new interview with Variety, Noah said: “I posted that not thinking too much of it, but obviously it hurt her feelings. So, as I should, I apologised and she was totally okay with it, and was like, I’m sorry how I reacted. People make such a big deal out of everything when it’s on the internet, but in reality it’s like a two minute thing.”

Noah also posted a TikTok with Doja Cat’s song Kiss Me More playing in the background – and naturally, the comment section was going wild. Noah Schnapp confirmed in the comments again though that he’d apologised to Doja Cat, saying: “Guys everything is all good, I apologised and I still follow her and love her music. No hard feelings.”

Doja had previously said the following after Noah shared a conversation between them where she was expressing romantic interest in Joseph Quinn. “I’m just going to say something right now about the whole Noah Schnapp thing. To be fair, let’s try and be chill about it, this is a kid. Noah, I don’t know how old he is but there’s no way he’s over 21. When you’re that young, you make mistakes. You do dumb sh*t. I’m trying to be super fair.

“You say dumb sh*t, you f*ck up relationships with people, you make mistakes. You’re supposed to do stuff like that so you know not to do it in the future. I did my share of f*ck ups so I know I won’t f*ck up again. But the fact that Noah did that, went and posted a private conversation between me and him, is so unbelievably socially unaware and wack. That’s borderline snake sh*t. That’s weasel sh*t.”

Stranger Things is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.