Casa Amor Islanders now

From clothing lines to music deals: This is what the iconic Casa Amor Islanders are up to now

Sanam is the first Casa Amor bombshell to win the show!

The notorious Love Island twist, Casa Amor is back, and the current Islanders are facing the biggest test in the villa, deciding whether to stick with their couple or twist with a Casa Amor bombshell. Although most Casa Amor bombshells never make it into the main villa or aren’t there for very long, there are some memorable Islanders we simply cannot forget. Of course no one has forgotten our king, Ovie Soko, but do you know what he’s been up to since leaving the villa?

Here is everything the most iconic Casa Amor bombshells have gotten up to since their time on Love Island:

Ovie Soko

Ovie was a Casa Amor bombshell in season five of Love Island and came back to the villa with Anna Vakili. Ovie won the hearts of the nation for his chill attitude and came third place with India Reynolds.

After leaving the villa, Ovie collaborated with ASOS and had two of his own style edits, one alongside his father, it was very wholesome. Before entering the villa, Ovie was already an established professional basketball player. Currently, he plays for Great Britain men’s national basketball team.

Everyone can count their lucky stars as he is reportedly still single and has been since his split with India whom he left the villa with back in 2019.

Belle Hassan

Belle was another Casa Amor bombshell on the 2019 season, who coupled up with Anton Danyluk. Belle was a fiery character in the villa with her no-nonsense attitude and at times found herself in arguments with Anton.

Since the show, Belle has focused on her MUA career, sharing different makeup looks on her Instagram and hosting lives each Monday doing makeup tutorials for her fans. Belle is currently in a relationship and went Instagram official with her partner in 2021, but has kept his identity under wraps.

Jack Fowler

Jack Fowler is a Love Islander who many forget joined the show as a Casa Amor boy. Jack was in season four of Love Island and returned to the main villa with Laura Anderson. Before entering the villa Jack was a semi-professional footballer but has had a change of careers and is now a music artist, he even has a song with Tom Zanetti.

Jack split up with his girlfriend Joanne Morales in 2021, and is currently single. There is still hope!

Kaz Crossley

Kaz Crossley coupled up with Josh Denzel in 2018 and made Casa Amor history when his former partner Georgia “I’m loyal babes” Steel remained single and always managed to somehow forget Kaz’s name.

Kaz has been up to a lot since leaving the villa. Six months after the show, she and Josh called it quits and she went onto date season three Islander Theo Campbell. At the moment, Kaz is reportedly single. After Love Island, she created her own headband brand called Kaz Bands. Recently, Kaz has opened a school for children in Thailand and often promotes her sports brand Combat Collective.

Lillie Haynes

Lillie didn’t even make it to the main villa but that did not stop her creating one of the most iconic Love Island Casa Amor moments in history. After spending time with Liam in Casa Amor and sharing some steamy moments last year, he returned single and recoupled with Millie. All was well until Lillie showed up and spilled all the tea on Liam’s antics.

Since the Love Island, Lillie has moved to Abu Dhabi and has recently had a nose job and has been praised by fans for sharing her surgery journey.

Clarisse Juliette

Last year’s Casa Amor bombshell Clarisse had a connection with Tyler Cruickshank and they recoupled and returned to the main villa together. While in the main villa it was obvious Tyler still had feelings for Kaz Kamwi and their relationship fizzled out and Clarisse was dumped from the Island.

After the show, Clarisse returned to being an influencer and has since launched her own jewellery brand, Chaleur.

Joanna Chimonides

Joanna starred in season five of Love Island and felt hurricane Anna and Amber after Michael Griffiths recoupled with her, leaving Amber single.

Since the villa, Joanna has become best friends with former Islander Kady McDermott and currently works as an influencer and model. After leaving the villa single, she was rumoured to be dating her ex-boyfriend, footballer Ben Chilwell, but is now reportedly single.

Molly Smith

Molly was in the winter series of the show and returned from Casa Amor with Callum Jones who was previously coupled up with Shaughna Phillips. Callum and Molly have grown from strength to strength and are still a couple since getting together in 2020. Molly is a model for J’adore Models Manchester and has launched her own luxury activewear and loungewear brand, called Loire.

Coco Lodge

Coco Lodge made Casa Amor history when she returned to the villa and caused non-stop chaos when Andrew chose her to couple up with. As much as we can thank Andrew for the iconic ‘I licked her tit or whatever” line, Coco was the one who told him to tell Tasha. A power move from her to be honest.

Six months on from leaving the villa, Coco has recently got back into dating and in an interview with The Sun, she said: ” When I first came out, I was classed as ‘the ugly one’ so I didnā€™t have many people in my DMs and there wasnā€™t much going on for me. I didnā€™t speak to anyone until the start of this year, Iā€™ve been sitting at home with my dog like an old lady, living the single life.”

Coco has since been on boujie holidays to Dubai, modelling shoots and is rumoured to be dating DJ Joel Corry. “Joel and Coco have a similar sense of humour and get on really well,” a music insider told The Sun. “He’s really focused on his music but he loves spending time with her in between his gigs all over the world. They have mad chemistry.”

Billy

Billy was another Islander who caused chaos in the main villa after he returned hand in hand with Tasha Ghouri. Billy was fairly unlucky with love on the show, and has even revealed some of the current Islanders he has his eye on. Since leaving the show, Billy has been at every movie premiere possible and has joined the Sellebrity Soccer team. Billy has competed at a number of the charity matches, alongside Calum Best, Ashley Cain and Ant Middleton.

Sanam

Sanam is the first Casa Amor Islander to even win the show and honestly, it’s mad to think she was an OG girl. Sanam won winter Love Island 2023 alongside Kai Fagan and they are still together. Since leaving the show, they have been working with charities, posting wholesome content on social media and proving that the public finally did the right thing by voting for them to win.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes,Ā like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.Ā