molly-mae house

Inside Molly-Mae and Tommy Fury’s new £4million home

There’s a whole lot of beige

Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have officially moved into their new Cheshire mansion and over the last few weeks Molly has been updating her followers on the renovation progress of the house.

The couple shared the news they were buying a £4million house in March earlier this year, with Molly even creating a separate home Instagram account for the house called “Molly Maison“. The house is on 5,000 square feet of land and they bought it straight from the developer.

When Molly-Mae initially announced the changes they were making to the house, a number of people criticised her decision to change the colourful bathroom to a white marble one. However, the pictures she’s uploaded of the house so far show she knows exactly what’s she’s doing with the decorating decisions.

Over the last few weeks Molly has been sharing vlogs on her YouTube channel updating her 1.66 million subscribers with progress of the renovations, including a new gym they’re installing into the property. She’s also been updating her home account and sharing the occasional sneak peak of the house on her main Instagram Stories.

These are all the photos we have of Molly-Mae and Tommy’s house so far, and basically I want to move in:

via Instagram @mollymaison_

Molly shared images of the downstairs bathroom on her house account and said the marble sink area would be staying, but they were changing the palm print wallpaper.

And I’m sorry, but can we talk about how stunning this sink is?!

via Instagram @mollymaison_

Like full on obsessed, thank you for keeping this Molly.

via Instagram @mollymaison_

Molly shared a picture of this downstairs seating area and said she was looking for a piece of art to go on the wall opposite. I do some great drawings if you’re interested.

The area is encased in marble which runs throughout the house.

via Instagram @mollymaison_

If you want to see where Molly takes all her incredible pictures I imagine it’s from here.

She shared a picture of this mirror on the house Instagram account and said she has been holding onto it for years as it previously couldn’t go through the door of their other properties, but she wanted to keep it because she loved it so much.

via Instagram @mollymae

The mirror appears to be leading onto what looks like the main sitting area, which as Molly points out, is currently devoid of furniture.

molly-mae house

via Instagram @mollymaison_

Molly took this picture of the house before the moved in and said it was the room that made her knew it was “the one”. I can’t imagine why.

molly-mae house instagram

via Instagram @mollymae

The original owner of the house had added a lot of bamboo features, which Molly said in a vlog she was a fan of.

via Instagram @mollymae

This the current bar area in Molly-Mae’s house but she asked her followers whether she should keep it as a feature of the house as she doesn’t drink.

via YouTube

In a recent vlog updating her followers of the progress of the house, Molly shared a glimpse into the guest bedroom, which she and Tommy are staying in whilst the house is being renovated.

The bedroom is on the top floor and perhaps unsurprisingly features a grey velvet bed.

via YouTube

The bedroom features ample storage for when guests come to stay.

molly-mae house

via YouTube

In the vlog Molly also showed the en-suite bathroom of the guest bedroom, and said she wouldn’t be changing much in the bathroom as it was already how she liked it.

molly-mae house

via YouTube

At the end of her vlog Molly shared a glimpse into the kitchen dining area, which currently has a dark green vibe to it, leading onto what appears to be glass doors to the garden.

via Instagram @mollymaison

A few weeks ago Molly shared an image of these gorgeous glass doors which appear to lead out to her garden.

via YouTube

Molly has been giving her followers updates on the progress of her house in a recent vlog on YouTube and whilst the majority of the house is still in construction, she did give another glimpse of these stunning doors from a different angle.

via Instagram @mollymaison

Molly’s most recent addition to her dream home is this custom piece of art by David Howarth which says “I would find you in any lifetime”.

The white art is situated underneath a gold light feature and whilst Molly’s piece is a one off, Howarth is selling prints of the piece for £30.

molly-mae house

via Instagram @mollymaison

In a recent Instagram post Molly teased the fabric she will be using for her office sofa, and unsurprisingly it’s very likely to be beige.

molly-mae house

via Instagram @mollymae

Most recently Molly gave an insight into their new garden on her main Instagram account. She captioned the post “I love our garden” and in the background of the image there is plenty of greenery, multiple seating areas and lots of wooden fences.