Ranking the Islanders by who is most likely to cause utter carnage in Casa Amor

Jacques, my eyes are on you

We’re getting to the stage of Love Island this year where everyone already only has one thing on their minds: Casa Amor. We know it’s coming, and we know it’s going to bring drama and destruction with it.

Every year there are Islanders who install nothing but fear in our minds at the prospect of them heading into another villa away from who they’re coupled up with. But then there are also always a few dark horses, who we never expect to get up to much on their week away, but end up giving us shocks from the outset.

So let’s get down to it – here is a ranking of the current Love Island 2022 cast members, by who is definitely causing the most carnage when Casa Amor is finally upon us. I see heartbreak, tears and break-ups coming!

13. Charlie

Ranking the cast of Love Island 2022 by the drama and carnage they will bring to the Casa Amor villa

via ITV

Charlie hasn’t been around for long enough, sorry. Plus, posh boys never last in the villa so he’s definitely being dumped before he even gets a whiff of Casa Amor.

12. Paige

via ITV

Our girl Paige is an angel, and arguably too precious for this show, god love her. There is no way in hell carnage is in her nature, and she will probably feel nothing but dread and guilt at the thought of having to compete in the challenges and cringe games whilst in Casa Amor. I can see Dani Dyer-esque tears in the Beach Hut on her horizon, and I’m not ready for it!!!!!

11. Andrew

via ITV

Why do I just get the impression Andrew doesn’t have enough ENERGY for this? Is the man tired? I feel like he will just go to Casa Amor, pine for Tasha, chat a bit, and come back to the main villa like nothing really happened. He’s not giving me much to go by here.

10. Dami and Indiyah

via ITV

I’m putting Dami and Indiyah together, because I really think they are happy as they are. I can’t imagine anything but them going off to the respective villas, talking about how much they like one another with the other Islanders, realising a new relationship won’t be an inch on what they already have, and happily coming back alone to reunite. Casa Amor will be nothing but a chilled out holiday for them both.

9. Gemma

via ITV

Gemma is very happy with Luca, but we all know she’s going to lap up a bit of attention from newbies in Casa Amor. She’ll enjoy knowing they all fancy her, play up to it a bit, and then innocently come home to the arms of Luca.

8. Luca

via ITV

Luca’s obsessed with Gemma. End of. The only level of drama with him will be the small amount of knowing that if he did have his head turned, it would bring the house down. But he won’t. I see a Jake-like path for him this year, living his Casa experience through the other boys and encouraging them to do the dirty. His true drama will happen when Casa has finished and everyone finds out, and we all know how that ended last year. Yikes.

7. Danica

via ITV

Danica has given subtle hints of chaos since she entered the villa. She looks as though she could be the kind of Islander to really make drama happen, but she just hasn’t had her chance yet. Maybe Casa Amor will be her time to shine?

6. Antigoni

via ITV

Right now, Antigoni has nothing to lose. Plus she’s a 10/10 bombshell who oozes confidence – she could walk all over every boy in Casa Amor, and I fear she will.

5. Jay

via ITV

Jay might think he’s carnage, but he needs to stay in his lane. I think he knows what makes good TV, and is trying to emulate Adam Collard levels of tearing the villa up. I’m sure he will give Casa a good try, but I’m just not convinced he will truly pull it off.

4. Jacques

via ITV

Jacques is giving me the potential to turn Casa Amor evil. I’m worried for Paige if they’re still together when it happens, because I’m seeing heartbreak. It’s giving me the same energy as Amber being left on her own by Michael, when we thought Amber and Michael were the real deal. Jacques will come with a pinch of menace, yep, chilling to even think about.

3. Ekin-Su

via ITV

If Ekin-Su could come back from Casa with four boys, she probably would. And I rate nothing more than her keeping her options open and never accepting second best. She will reign supreme over every villa she ever enters for the rest of her life. You know that scene in Mean Girls where the boys carry Regina George out onto the sports field on their shoulders? This will be Ekin-Su returning with her army of male admirers.

2. Tasha

via ITV

TASHA I AM NERVOUS. It’s looking like Tasha’s journey is slyly changing right now, and she’s not as into Andrew as he is with her. Her eyes are OPEN and her head is TURNING. What used to be the villa’s most stable couple is quickly crumbling and Casa Amor will happily oblige with tearing it down further. Tasha’s coming back with someone new. Mark my words.

1. Davide

via ITV

Davide is ready to unleash HELL on that second villa. He’ll be going around offering kisses to all the new girls, like it’s a huge gift. This is a man who knows every single soul on the face of the earth fancies him. I’m not sure we’ve ever had an Islander that will suit Casa Amor and its chaos more, and a small part of me is a little scared. There is ultimately no other person who can sit pretty at the top of this ranking, the Love Island 2022 Casa Amor villa isn’t ready.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.