most followed person TikTok

Ranked: These are the TikTok users with the most followers in the world

Charli D’Amelio is no longer first place

Since TikTok became a thing everyone has hopped on the bandwagon of trying to blow up on the app. But there’s only a select few who have made it to complete and total stardom – those with the most followers. The most followed person on TikTok has changed today for the first time in years.

The top ten list shifts around a lot but as of today, who is the most followed person on TikTok? Here is a ranking of the 10 most followed users on the app and how many followers they each have.

10. Dixie D’Amelio (@dixidamelio) – 57.4 million followers

@dixiedameliocayenne in my nose…great way to start the day 🙃♬ original sound – dixie

Dixie D’Amelio is Charli’s older sister. She’s a singer, and performer, and uses her account to share her talents and participate in viral trends. Dixie is just 20-years-old and last Christmas she dropped a festive collab with none other than Liam Payne.

She’s currently dating Noah Beck, though the couple have decided to take their relationship offline entirely.

9. Burak Özdemir – (@cznburak) – 59.5 million followers

@cznburakCZN FAİL😂❤️🙈♬ orijinal ses – cznburak

Burak is a 28-year-old Turkish chef and businessman. He posts cooking videos across his social media platforms including YouTube.

8. TikTok (@TikTok) – 63.3 million followers

@tiktok A #RENAISSANCE ♬ Versailles Palace Baroque Music – bluepanda

This has the same energy as liking your own post on Instagram, doesn’t it?

7. Kimberly Loaiza (@kimberly.loaiza) – 64.2 million followers

@kimberly.loaiza #dúo con @andrea.acevedo21 ♬ sonido original – Andrea🤍

In 2020 Kimberly became one of the top celebrities on the internet after launching her clothing line. She also dropped her song Don’t Be Jealous in 2020 which topped the charts in so many countries and achieved over 230 million views on YouTube.

6. Zach King (@zachking) – 68.8 million followers

@zachking They rejected my application to Hogwarts but I still found a way to be a wizard. 🧹#illusion #magic #harrypotter ♬ Zach Kings Magic Broomstick – Zach King

Zach King is known for his “magic” and trick shot videos. He’s also always having famous people appear in his TikTok videos. He started out on Vine but first posted on TikTok back in 2016 and since then he’s grown by over 68 million – wild.

5. Will Smith (@willsmith) – 72.3 million followers

Will Smith is the only celebrity to make it onto this list and to be fair, he’s grown quickly and his videos are quite jokes. However he hasn’t posted since March this year.

@willsmith Me ‘n @jadapinkettsmith ♬ I would rather have Billy Rae Cyrus mullet – Legoshi’s facial expressions

4. Addison Rae (@addisonrae) – 88 million followers

@addisonre @Spencer Wattenberg ♬ We Not Humping – Remix – Monaleo & Flo Milli

Addison Rae is a 21-year-old American social media personality, actress, dancer and singer. Back in 2020 she was named as the highest-earning TikTok personality by Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list. In July 2019 she started actively posting on TikTok and quickly noticed her dance videos blew up the quickest.

3. Bella Poarch (@bellapoarch) – 90.1 million followers

@bellapoarch To the 🐝 🐝 🐝 #fyp ♬ M to the B – Millie B

Bella Poarch is the face of TikTok and has been massively growing for the last two years. She first blew up by posting a video lip-syncing to Millie B’s ‘M to the B’ which is now the most liked TikTok video ever. Back in 2021 she released her debut single, Built a Bitch after signing a record deal with Warner Records. Before TikTok fame she was in the U.S Navy, she served for four years and was stationed in Japan and Hawaii.

2. Charli D’Amelio (@charlidamelio) – 142.3 million followers

@charlidameliodress♬ WAP(feat. Megan Thee Stallion) – Cardi B

Charli D’Amelio became the first ever TikTok user to gain over 50 million followers. She posts a lot of dance videos and was even titled the “reigning queen of TikTok” by the New York Times. However the 18-year-old has since been taken over by Khaby Lame.

1. Khaby Lame (@khaby.lame) – 142.7 million followers

@khaby.lame If @50 Cent had to do a casting in the 19th century. 🤣 #learnfromkhaby #learnontiktok @tiktok @tiktokcreators ♬ sonido original – 0riginal_G7

Khaby Lame is now the most followed person on TikTok after overtaking Charli. He is known for posting his own versions of “life hacks”. Essentially he mocks life hack videos which take an exceptional amount of time to complete a really simple task. He’ll often then pull his signature facial expression which gets him millions of likes, views and comments every time. He’s a TikTok icon and officially now the king of the app.