‘Booty call was it?’: 19-year-old claims she’s had very weird texts from her driving instructor

One of the messages hinted at them having ‘a quickie’

A 19-year-old woman from Aberdeen has gone viral on TikTok after sharing a series of inappropriate messages she allegedly received from her driving instructor prior to taking her driving test.

Rachel shared multiple screenshots of texts from her instructor in the video, saying: “Things my driving instructor said to me”. Rachel made a follow up TikTok of full screenshots of their messages, to show the messages she sent and what her instructor replied with. The original video has amassed 2.7 million views on TikTok.

One of the messages shown was the instructor telling Rachell she owed him two drinks. Rachel confirmed a driving lesson with him, and he replied: “That’s two drinks you owe me btw. Also, will be with you at four today.” Rachel said: “Four is fine with me”, he responded and said: “Oh you’ll reply to that message. I mean it’s two drinks, I’d say I deserve that at least. And I’d buy you one back.”

Pictured is a screenshot of the texts between Rachel and the driving instructor

Another message Rachel received was a series of persistent texts from the number she claims to be her instructor’s. He said: “So what you doing today?”, and when Rachel didn’t reply he said: “And silence”. When she explained she was busy at work he apologised and told her to tell him to do one and she agreed. He responded and said: “Oh ok. Is this you saying it now? Or is it only once you’ve passed?”

The messages then asked Rachel to entertain him after he was off work for the day. He said: “I’m bored”, to which Rachel asked if he had any driving lessons, he replied: “Nope off today for my birthday. Entertain me”. Rachel says she had failed her driving test and was still sad about it, and the instructor offered they could “cheer each other up”.

When Rachel asked if she could have a shorter lesson with the instructor, he replied: “Didn’t know you did a quickie”, claiming he was just trying to have a laugh.

Another one of the messages Rachel shared on TikTok with the driving instructor was she had thought she was running late and had slept in, to which he replied: “Booty call was it?”

Rachel has been contacted for comment.