s club 7 where are they now

Dinner Date, a café, and tarot card readings: What are the S Club 7 members up to now?

Did they reach the stars?

It’s been nearly 20 years since S Club 7 announced they were breaking up, and honestly I’ve still not truly recovered. Yes there was the reunion tour in 2015 and a few of them have joined up to travel across the SUs of the country, but it’s not the same as it was in the early 2000s.

The group was formed in the late 90s and went onto have a number of iconic hits including S Club Party and Don’t Stop Movin’. They even had their own kids TV show and movie – you’re lying to yourself if you didn’t watch Seeing Double on repeat.

Since the group officially broke up in 2003 they’ve released a number of solo singles, appeared on reality TV show competitions, and had children of their own. Some of the group appear to still be friendly, so what exactly are all seven members of S Club up to now?

This is where S Club 7 is now:

Rachel Stevens

via Instagram @msrachelstevens

Growing up I wanted to be Rachel Stevens, and she’s definitely had the best career since S Club 7 broke up in 2003.

Rachel released her debut album in 2004 and a year later her second album came out, reaching 28 in the UK charts. Since then she’s moved away from music and done a lot of TV competition shows.

She competed on Strictly Come Dancing in 2008 and came in second place. Rachel was a judge on The Voice of Ireland in 2014, and competed on Celebrity Masterchef in 2017. Most recently she competed in Dancing On Ice but was voted off third.

Rachel has been married to her husband Alex Bourne since 2009 and the couple have two daughters together Amelia and Minnie.

Paul Cattermole

via Channel 4

Paul Cattermole left S Club 7 in 2002 and reunited with his school friends to start a metal band called Skua. However, a year later the band broke up after failing to get a record deal.

Five years later he, Jo and Bradley got back together to create S Club 3 and they performed around the country. After the whole band rejoined for the reunion tour in 2015, Paul left S Club 3 too.

More recently he’s kept a low profile – working as a radio assistant and performing tarot card readings. In 2014 Paul declared bankruptcy and a few years later auctioned off his Brit Award for £66,1000.

During his time in S Club 7, Paul was in a relationship with fellow band member Hannah but they broke up in 2006. However, during the reunion tour they got back together for a few months. In 2019 Paul appeared on an episode of First Dates Hotel but was unsuccessful when it came to finding love.

Jo O’Meara

via Instagram @jo_omeara

After S Club 7 ended Jo worked with a number of record companies to produce her debut album, eventually she released the album Relentless in 2005.

A few months later she appeared in the BBC competition show Just The Two of Us and the following year competed on Celebrity Big Brother where she was evicted fourth from the house. Alongside Jade Goody and Danielle Lloyd, Jo was accused of being racist to fellow competitor Shilpa Shetty and she has subsequently described losing her career because of her behaviour on the show.

After Celebrity Big Brother Jo rejoined Paul and Bradley to form S Club 3, staying part of the group until 2020, when she decided to leave to focus on her solo music. Last year she released her second album called With Love.

Jo has one son who was born in 2008 called Lenny.

Jon Lee

via ITVBe

Since leaving S Club 7 Jon Lee has spent most of his career on the stage. He’s played the roles of Marius in Les Miserables, Frankie in Jersey Boys, and starred in the musical Love Shack and a number of pantomimes.

In 2012 he released his debut album called Fallen Angel and one single from the album called “My Father’s Son”.

During an interview with Gay Times in 2010 Jon came out as gay and said he had been out with his friends and family from a young age.

In 2018 he appeared on ITVBe’s Celebrity Dinner Date.

Tina Barrett

via Instagram @misstinaannbarrett

Tina will always be known for wearing that iconic red dress. After S Club 7 ended Tina took a nine year hiatus on her career after not being able to sign with a record label.

In 2014 she joined her bandmates in S Club 3 to become S Club Party and since Jo O’Meara left in 2020, they were joined by Stacey Franks from S Club Juniors to become S Club Allstars.

Now they’re still performing together at festivals and gigs around the country. Tina has one son called Roman who was born in 2016.

Bradley McIntosh

via Instagram @london_citiboy

After the end of S Club 7 Bradley tried to sign onto a record label to become a solo recording artist, but was unsuccessful. In 2006 he joined MTV’s reality show Totally Boyband where he was joined by other members of broken up bands.

Since 2008 he’s been part of the various S Club 7 spinoff bands, and is still performing at festivals and gigs around the country. He recently performed on Celebrity Karaoke Club alongside Tina.

Bradley has one son called Kairo who was born in 2017.

Hannah Spearritt

via Instagram @hannahspearritt

Since S Club 7 split up Hannah has been focusing on her acting career. She landed a lead role in the ITV series Primeval for four years and has had recurring roles in Casualty and Eastenders.

Hannah has also appeared on stage, performing in shows such as One Man, Two Guvnors and The Armour.

Whilst appearing in Primeval Hannah dated her co-star Andrew-Lee Potts and the two were engaged for five years before ending their engagement in 2013.

Hannah and her boyfriend Adam Thomas now have two daughters together who were born in 2018 and 2020. Hannah is currently planning to open a healthy café in Twickenham