kourtney kardashian wedding guest list

All the guests who attended Kourtney and Travis’ wedding

And those who didn’t get an invite

The wedding of Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker finally happened yesterday at an incredible Italian castle with an A-List guest list. Though the couple had previously had two wedding ceremonies, one in Las Vegas and another in Santa Barbara last weekend, the big event with all their friends and family took place in Portofino over the weekend.

The Kardashians and Jenners descended on Italy at the end of last week. Going for ice cream, having fancy dinners and of course spending a lot of time on yachts.

But it wasn’t just the Kardashians on the guest list. Celebrities such as Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly were also in attendance for the OTT wedding. However there was a few notable absences from the wedding including Kim’s boyfriend Pete Davidson and Kris Jenner’s long time partner Corey Gamble.

This the full guest list for Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker’s wedding:

Kourtney’s kids

kourtney kardashian wedding guest list

Reign Disick, North West and Kim Kardashian, via Shutterstock

Kourtney’s children with ex-partner Scott Disick, Mason, 12, Penelope, nine, and Reign, seven, were all in attendance for the wedding.

Penelope was seen wearing a grey dress with red flowers for the wedding ceremony. Reign was the ring bearer for the ceremony and wore a short suit.

Despite reports Mason wasn’t at the ceremony a friend of Kourtney’s shared a picture with Mason at the wedding, where he was seen wearing a blazer.

Travis’ kids

kourtney kardashian wedding guest list

via Instagram @alabamaluellabaker

Travis’ children with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler, Landon, 18, and Alabama, 16, were both at the wedding. Alabama was often seen accompanying Penelope.

Atiana, 23,  Travis’ stepdaughter from his marriage with Shanna also attended the wedding.

Most of the Kardashians

via Instagram @kyliejenner

Kourtney’s younger siblings Kim, Khloé, Kendall and Kylie were all in attendance at the wedding along with most of their children. North and Stormi were both pictured at the wedding.

Of course momager Kris Jenner was there and was seen walking hand in hand with Kourtney.

Devin Booker

Kendall Jenner’s boyfriend NBA player Devin Booker attended the wedding with Kendall.

Travis’ bandmate

via Instagram @markhoppus

Travis’ bandmate Mark Hoppus from Blink-182 attended the wedding with his wife Skye Everly.

Carl Dawson

via Instagram @kingcarlx

Influencer and rapper Carl Dawson appears to be close family friends with the Barkers and was seen in attendance at the wedding, often sharing videos of the wedding on his Instagram story.

Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox

Newly engaged Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox may have been picking up wedding ideas after they attended Kravis’ wedding.

Megan Fox wore a black gown and Machine Gun Kelly was in a blue leopard print suit.

Andrea Bocelli

Opera singer Andrea Bocelli performed at the wedding reception with Kourtney and Travis dancing behind him as he sung.

Simon Huck and Phil Riportella

via Instagram @simonhuck

Regular Kardashian fans will recognise Simon Huck who is a longtime friend of Kourtney. He was at the wedding with his husband Phil.

Steph Shepherd

via Instagram @simonhuck

Steph Shepherd was originally Kim’s assistant but became fast friends with Kourtney and remained close with the Kardashian family after Kim decided to stop working with her. Steph was seen attending the wedding with Simon and Phil.

Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce

Kravis’ wedding was all organised and created by Dolce and Gabbana from the dress to the food to the venue, which is owned by the design duo, so of course the two designers were attending the wedding.

So who wasn’t there?

One person who was notably missing from Kourtney’s big day was her younger brother Rob Kardashian. Whilst it hasn’t been confirmed if he was in attendance, no pictures have come out of Rob so far.

Over the years he’s stayed away from the spotlight due to his mental health and didn’t attend Kim’s wedding to Kanye in 2014.

Unsurprisingly Scott Disick aka Kourtney’s ex was not at the wedding. Instead he was pictured having dinner out with Rod Stewart, his wife Penny Lancaster and Rod’s two adult children Sean and Kimberley.

via Instagram @kimkardashian

Kim’s new boyfriend Pete Davidson was also notably absent from the wedding. However, the night before the wedding Pete was performing for the last time on Saturday Night Live! which is likely to explain why he wasn’t in Italy. Kim still managed to find a way to incorporate him into the wedding with a crystal letter P on one of her nails.

Kris Jenner’s long time boyfriend Corey Gamble so far hasn’t appeared in any pictures from the wedding and was last seen with Kris in New York last week.

via Instagram @travisscott

Kylie’s boyfriend Travis Scott has also not been pictured in any of the wedding photos so far and last night on his Instagram story he uploaded a picture which appeared to be of a music studio.