Now Kylie isn’t a billionaire, here’s how much money each of the Kardashians has

They’re still rolling in it

A few weeks ago Forbes announced Kylie Jenner is no longer a billionaire. They suggested documents “proved” Kylie and her team had made Kylie Cosmetics seem like it was worth more than it is and therefore making Kylie not as rich as she made out. And then they removed her billionaire status. Savage.

They’ve since updated how much they think Kylie is worth and she’s basically still a billionaire – Forbes have estimated her net worth as $900m. Oh to have a successful lip kit line.

Kylie is by far the richest in the Kardashian/Jenner clan and earns more than double that of the majority of her siblings. However Khloé and co are hardly poor. They’re still earning millions of dollars.

So just how much money are the Kardashians worth? These are the net worths of the Kardashians:

Kylie Jenner

via Instagram @kyliejenner

Net worth: $900m

Kylie is still worth nearly a billion dollars so it’s really nothing to cry over. She’s made her fortune from Kylie Cosmetics, appearances on Keeping Up With The Kardashians and paid Instagram posts.

Kim Kardashian

via Instagram @kimkardashian

Net worth: $370m

The second richest of the group, Kim is worth $370m according to Forbes. Her money comes from KUWTK, endorsements and her brands. KKW Beauty made over $100m in sales in 2019 alone.

Kim also launched Skims, and despite the original dodgy name, she’s still managed to make a decent profit from it.

Caitylin Jenner

via Instagram @caitlynjenner

Net worth: $100m

Caitlyn has managed to make a LOT of money during her time. From Keeping Up With The Kardashians to I Am Cait – her own reality show – she’s got plenty from TV.

She also brings in money from her book, sponsored Instagram posts and public appearances. Caitlyn was also reportedly paid a casual £500k fee for appearing on I’m a Celebrity.

Kris Jenner

Kardashian net worth kris

via Instagram @krisjenner

Net worth: $90m

The momager who makes it all happen is naturally one of the Kardashians with the biggest net worths. She gets a cut of all of her daughters’ deals and is also an executive producer on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Kris has also appeared in a campaign for Fendi with Kim and North, which naturally will have brought in some extra cash.

Khloé Kardashian

Kardashian net worth

via Instagram @khloekardashian

Net worth: $50m

Ngl kinda shocked Khloé is this high up the list. Aside from KUWTK, Khloé also has her own reality show “Revenge Body” and has produced a true crime series.

Obviously her clothing company Good American will bring her in loads of money as well as adverts on Instagram.

Kendall Jenner

Kardashian net worth

via Instagram @kendalljenner

Net worth: $45m

In 2018 Kendall was named the highest paid model in the world by Forbes for the second year in a row. Since then she’s racked up even more money from modelling.

Kourtney Kardashian

Kardashian net worth

via Instagram @kourtneykardash

Net worth: $45m

Avid Kardashian fans will be surprised to hear that for a woman who doesn’t enjoy the spotlight, Kourtney has done financially very well from it.

Kourtney has made her money from KUTWK, her lifestyle website Poosh and promoting products on Instagram.

Scott Disick

via Instagram @letthelordbewithyou

Net worth: $40m

The Lord makes a lot of dollar, despite not being an official Kardashian or Jenner. Scott gets most of his money from KUWTK and his own reality show about renovating houses called “Flip It Like Disick”.

Scott also has his own clothing company, Talentless, and does a lot of cringe sponsored ads on Instagram.

Rob Kardashian

Net worth: $10m

Rob has the smallest net worth of the Kardashian family, however I wouldn’t be upset over having $10m. Rob has gained his fortune from appearing on KUWTK and his own reality show “Rob and Chyna.”

He also started his own sock company and has a clothing brand called “Half Way Dead”.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians seasons one and two are now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.