g flip chrishell

Omg! Chrishell confirms G Flip dating rumours at the Selling Sunset reunion

‘I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that’s very important to me. Their name is G Flip’

Chrishell has confirmed the G Flip dating rumours at the Selling Sunset season five reunion.

She has been linked to non-binary Australian musician G Flip for several months now, with rumours spreading around gay TikTok like wildfire.

Chrishell said she’s been dating and “having a lot of fun” since breaking up with Jason, before saying: “I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that’s very important to me. Their name is G Flip.”

Speaking to Tan France at the Selling Sunset season five reunion, Chrishell has said “life is really good” and she’s “in a much happier place”.

She said: “I feel like the show ended in a very specific time, and I’m loving that we can do this because I am in a much happier place with everything, so it’s nice to show up and give everybody an update. Things are good.”

Speaking about having a family, which was a big focus of Selling Sunset season five, Chrishell said: “I’ve taken some of the pressure of myself as far as what that looks like. I’m just kind of enjoying right now and having a lot of fun, and dating.”

There were then some laughs from the Selling Sunset cast, before Tan pushed Chrishell on who exactly she was dating, and she confirmed the G Flip rumours.

“You don’t get to choose where you meet someone. You don’t get to choose when you meet someone in their life. Recently I’ve met someone that is in a different place in their life as well.

“I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that’s very important to me. Their name is G Flip. They’re non-binary so they go by they/them and they are an extremely talented musician.

“It started because I was just going to be in their video, it’s about this chaotic love story. I come from soaps, I love acting, and with the job that we have I don’t always get to do it. At first of course I was like ‘yes let’s do that’.”

Chrishell said G Flip had “made the first move”. This morning G Flip posted teaser pics from their music video with Chrishell on Instagram – and it’s out next Friday, May 13th! I for one cannot wait.

Tan and the Selling Sunset cast called the pair a “hot couple”, naturally.

Earlier in the reunion episode, when talking about her relationship with Jason, Chrishell had confirmed it “was not a showmance”.

Jason got very emotional when speaking about his and Chrishell’s relationship, which we saw play out throughout Selling Sunset season five, and their subsequent break up.

After the cast all spoke about G Flip, Jason said Chrishell seems very happy and he’s happy for the two of them. He said G Flip “seems like a badass”.

Selling Sunset season five is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.