Here are all the rich and famous exes of the Selling Sunset cast

Chrishell was engaged to Mr Schue from Glee I REPEAT CHRISHELL WAS ENGAGED TO MR SCHUE

Yes, Selling Sunset is all about the ginormous boujee houses, but we all really watch it for the drama. There are boyfriends, engagements, and exes coming at every Selling Sunset episode from all angles.

Mary and Romain got engaged in season one and married in season two, and Christine got married at the end of Selling Sunset’s most recent series, but have you ever spared a thought for the exes of Selling Sunset? All those men sitting at home in front of Netflix, crying about how they could have shared some of the commission from that $40 million house.

Here’s all the rich and famous exes of the Selling Sunset cast:

Justin Hartley

selling sunset, exes, chrishell, ex, boyfriend, husband

Justin and Chrishell’s wedding, via Netflix

Okay, so this one’s quite obvious. Justin and Chrishell’s divorce was one of the main plot points of Selling Sunset season three, with Justin texting Chrishell to say he was filing for divorce, citing “irreconcilable differences”. In the show, Chrishell says that 45 minutes after the text, the rest of “the world knew.”

Chrishell and This Is Us star Justin married in October 2017, and got divorced in November 2019. Justin is now dating actress Sofia Pernas – the two have recently gone Instagram official.

Matthew Morrison

Mr Schue

Yep, Matthew Morrison aka the one and only Will Schuester from Glee. Chrishell and Mr Sch-I mean, Matthew, began dating and got engaged in 2006, before splitting in 2007. Matthew has said he felt “pressure from society” to propose. He’s now married and has a son.

Glee and Selling Sunset is quite possibly the oddest crossover I can possibly imagine.

Jason Oppenheim

selling sunset, exes, mary, jason, ex, boyfriend, husband

Jason

Yes, technically Jason is a member of Selling Sunset, but he’s also one of the cast’s exes – he and Mary used to date. The two are still good friends, work together (obvs) – and Jason was one of Romain’s best men at his wedding to Mary. Jason and Mary also still have two dogs together, Niko and Zelda.

Ralph Brown

According to Hello!, Amanza’s ex-husband (and father of her two children, aged eight and 10), is former NFL player, Ralph Brown. Apparently he used to play American football for the New York Giants and is pretty famous in America. He and Amanza split about eight years ago, after their younger child was born.

On season three of Selling Sunset, Amanza spoke about going to court to obtain full custody of her two children. In court papers obtained by The Sun last month, Amanza claimed she had not seen or heard of her ex-husband since September 2019, saying he had “disappeared” and their children have been living fully with her since then.

Taye Diggs

Another of Amanza’s exes, she dated actor Taye Diggs between 2014 and 2018. Taye even appeared in an episode of the first season of Selling Sunset, where he bought a house from Mary. Before being with Amanza, he was married to Frozen actress Idina Menzel.

Nick Ebert

Heather’s now engaged to Tarek El Moussa, but remember in Selling Sunset season one when she was dating a hockey player who was playing over in Slovakia? According to Screen Rant, that was Nick Ebert. Nick is currently playing in Sweden, but from his Instagram it looks like he’s been spending the summer back in America.

Selling Sunset season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.