Justin Hartley and Sofia Pernas: Everything we know about their new relationship

They got together around six months after he split from Chrishell

One of the biggest storylines in Selling Sunset season three was the shock divorce of Chrishell and her husband. She was married to This Is Us star Justin Hartley – and he looks as though he’s already moved on with actress Sofia Pernas.

In the show, Chrishell says she was blindsided by Justin, who told her about their divorce by text, and let the public know at basically the same time. So who is his new girlfriend? Here’s a timeline of everything we know about Justin Hartley and his new relationship with Sofia Pernas.

Justin Hartley filed for divorce from Chrishell in November 2019

Justin Hartley and Chrishell Stause got divorced in November last year, after marrying in October 2017. During the new episodes of Selling Sunset on Netflix, Chrishell discusses exactly what happened on the day she found out that Justin was filing for a divorce.

She says she found out the news by text, “and 45 minutes later the world knew.” Chrishell then adds that she spoke to Justin straight after this, because she thought it must have been a joke. She says: “I immediately just grabbed a few things and I just got out of there as fast as I could. I don’t think I really knew where I was going or what I was going to do, but I just had to leave.”

Justin cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split.

Justin Hartley, Chrishell Stause, divorce

via Netflix

Justin Hartley and Sofia Pernas met in 2015 and have been dating since around May this year

Sofia and Justin starred together on The Young and The Restless from June 2015 until May 2016. It is thought that this is when they first met.

The pair were spotted kissing in May this year, about six months after Justin split from Chrishell. They were seen outside the Southern California Orthopedic Institute where she had been dropping Justin off for his appointment, and then was seen picking him up several hours later.

Sources then told People they had been “dating for several weeks” and were “spending a lot of time at his house”. The source added: “They look very happy” and Sofia “was very much a doting girlfriend.”

Sofia Pernas is an actress, and is 31-years-old

If you’re not familiar with who Sofia Pernas is, she’s a 31-year-old actress from Morocco. She currently lives in LA, after her family moved to the US when she was five. Sofia is best known for her role in the NBC series The Brave, and currently starring in the CBS series Blood & Treasure. She has 48k followers on her Instagram.

Justin Hartley and Sofia Pernas, Justin Hartley, Sofia Pernas, new, girlfriend, together, Instagram, met, about, dating, timeline

via Instagram @sofiapernas

Justin Hartley and Sofia Pernas have just gone Instagram official

Ok, so Justin Hartley and Sofia Pernas are yet to post an actual picture together, but they’ve done the next best thing by sharing matching pictures.

via Instagram

On Sunday, Sofia posted a picture on her story of what looked a lot like Justin, holding a cigar and some drinks, with a Chicago Bears cap in the background. She captioned the post “Easy like Sunday mornin’.”

Then as if by magic, a little later Justin shared a picture of him in a pool with a dog, wearing that same Chicago Bears cap, captioned slightly differently with: “Paisley like Sunday mornin’.” It doesn’t take a genius to work this one out.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.