Selling Sunset partners: Inside the love lives of the Netflix show cast

Vanessa just got engaged!

If there’s one thing the women on Selling Sunset love to gossip about, it’s their private lives. We hear all about the Selling Sunset girls’ husbands, dramas and whirlwind relationships.

Chrishell has quite literally been dating the boss, Mary and Romain bicker all the time and newbie Chelsea is married to a businessman. And that’s without mentioning how much Heather turns into a loved-up teenager whenever anyone even hints at her relationship.

So who are all these guys we constantly hear about on the show? Here are all the husbands and partners of the realtors from Netflix series Selling Sunset.

Mary’s husband Romain

via Instagram @themaryfitzgerald

Mary is married to 28-year-old model, Romain Bonnet. He’s French, and has a degree in the arts. The couple were first linked in 2017 and their wedding was in October 2019. The final episode in season two was all about their glitzy do, which even included Mary somehow managing to sell the house she got married in all on the same day.

Mary, Romain, wedding, Netflix, Selling Sunset

via Netflix

Romain first moved to LA as a pastry chef. He works in construction now, and recently joined The Oppenheim Group as a project manager for many of the listings.

Christine’s husband Christian

Christian, fiancee, Selling Sunset, Christine

via Netflix

In season two of Selling Sunset, Christine announced that she was back with a new man. She said the pair had taken some time out to go travelling, and now she is married to retired millionaire, 41-year-old Christian. She said on the show: “Christian is big in the tech world, he went to MIT. He’s a software engineer and has worked for multiple companies, multiple development projects and he’s retired.”

She also revealed the pair met when she was showing him around a property. They’ve now moved into that house together, meaning Christine hit the double jackpot – she got a gorgeous home and the commission for selling it. The pair married in December 2019 and now have welcomed a baby together – their son Christian was born in May 2021.

Christine’s huband Christian is estimated to be worth around $20million, having made his millions as a tech entrepreneur. He had a very successful career in software engineering, and helped to create one of the first online food delivery companies. He’s now 41, and was able to retire aged 38 because of his success.

Heather’s husband Tarek

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

In season two, Heather revealed she had a new boyfriend and she’s now married to TV star, Tarek El Moussa. Tarek is the host of Flip or Flop and Flipping 101, both about renovating homes, and describes himself as a “self-made celebrity real estate investor.” He was first seen on Selling Sunset during season four. His show’s name came after the financial crisis of 2008, when Tarek began to buy hugely discounted houses and renovate them for profit – “flipping” homes.  The pair confirmed their relationship in 2019 and in January 2020 had moved in together.

In July 2020 they got engaged, during a romantic anniversary getaway. In October of the same year they got married, on the grounds of a stunning hotel near Santa Barbara, California. Now they are extremely soppy and constantly post pictures of their lives together on Instagram. Heather even has a tattoo tribute to Tarek on her bum.

Chelsea’s husband Jeff

via Instagram @chelsealazkani

Chelsea has been married to businessman Jeff Lazkani since 2017, after they met on Tinder when Chelsea moved to America. They have two children together, Maddox and Melia. Fun fact: Chelsea actually met Jason Oppenheim through her husband. Jason sold her husband a home, and she attended the open house.

Jeff is extremely successful and is currently a managing partner at Icon Media Direct. According to LinkedIn, he’s worked for the company for 16 years and has worked his way up the ladder to his current position. In June 2016 he was promoted to the Vice President of the company and in 2021 he became the Managing Partner.

Jeff studied at the University of San Diego from 2002 to 2005 and achieved a degree in Business Admin and Management and Operations.

Vanessa’s fiancé Nick

via Instagram @tomfraud

Vanessa has recently announced her engagement to Nick Hardy, who was introduced during season five of the show. Her and Nick have been linked since October 2020 and have shared loads of gushy Instagram posts about how in love they are. Nick calls Vanessa his “twin flame” and the “love of his life” and says meeting her changed his life forever.

The pair met online and met up three months later. In January 2022, Vanessa announced she and Nick had  got engaged. Nick is a British photographer and creative director. He works under the name “Tom Fraud”, which he clarifies on his Instagram as being a fictitious name representing Art & Freedom.

Chrishell is currently single

via Instagram @chrishell.stause

Right now, Chrishell Stause is single, after breaking up with The Oppenheim Group boss, Jason. In season five the pair are an item, but they broke up in December 2021 after five months together. They said they still shared a love for each other, but wanted different things for their futures. Despite having chosen baby names, this was what ended their relationship – Chrishell had wanted to start a family, but that wasn’t something Jason wanted for himself.

Chrishell was previously married to This Is Us star, Justin Hartley. Justin and Chrishell got married in October 2017, after four years of dating. In season three of the show, it was revealed that Justin filed for a divorce from Chrishell – citing “irreconcilable differences”. The couple got divorced in November 2019 Chrishell has said it was “triggering” to watch the show back and relive what happened.

Chrishell, Justin Hartley, Selling Sunset, wedding, husband, husbands, ex, divorce

via Netflix

Amanza is apparently dating someone

During season two of Selling Sunset, Amanza says she’s struggling with her ex, who is the father of her children. Her children are a daughter named Noah and a son named Braker. She separated from her children’s father shortly after Braker was born. Amanza’s ex is Ralph Brown, who she married in 2010. Ralph Brown used to play as a cornerback in the NFL – after being drafted into the New York Giants in 2010. Recently, she has shared on the show that her ex has gone completely off-grid and she now has custody of the children.

Maya’s husband

In season two, Maya is back after having a baby with her husband. She also announced she was expecting another – which she gave birth to in May. She only ever refers to her partner as “her husband” and doesn’t divulge as much about her personal lives as the other women.

Maya posts a lot of photos of them together on Instagram, but he’s never tagged. The only clue we may have about him is that Davina commented on one of Maya’s pictures of her and her husband calling him “Dave”.

Selling Sunset, Netflix, husband, husbands, Maya Vander

via Instagram @themayavander

According to reports Maya’s husband used to live with her in LA but moved to Miami after securing a new dream job. They used to be long distance before starting a family together. She gave birth to their son Aiden last year and their second baby, a daughter called Elle Madison, in May.

Maya Vander, husband, baby

via Instagram @themayavander

Emma Hernan is currently seeing someone

via Instagram @emmahernan

Emma joined the show in season four, but we’ve already heard a lot about her relationship history. In season four there was the whole drama between Emma and Christine and their mutual ex – which turned out to be fellow Oppenheim Group employee, Peter Cornell.

In recent episodes Emma said she matched with Ben Affleck on celebrity dating app Raya, which he has since denied happened. In later episodes of Selling Sunset season five, Emma is seen going on a number of dates with property developer Micah McDonald who she said she is still seeing.

All five seasons of Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.