Meet the husbands and partners of the realtors on Netflix’s Selling Sunset

Christine’s relationship is as extra as you’d imagine

If there’s one thing the women on Selling Sunset love to gossip about, it’s their private lives. We hear all about the Selling Sunset girls’ husbands, dramas and whirlwind relationships.

Christine came straight into the new season declaring she had a “new man”, Maya has just had a baby and Heather is now a step mum?! So who are all these guys we constantly hear about on the show? Here are all the husbands and partners of the realtors from Netflix series Selling Sunset.

Mary’s husband Romain

Selling Sunset, Netflix, husband, husbands, wedding, boyfriend, Mary, Romain

via Instagram @themaryfitzgerald

Mary is currently with 26-year-old model, Romain Bonnet. He’s French, and has an degree in the arts. The couple were first linked in 2017 and *spoiler alert* have now got married. Their wedding was in October 2019.

Mary, Romain, wedding, Netflix, Selling Sunset

via Netflix

Romain became king of the drama in season two of Selling Sunset, when he went IN on Davina saying he didn’t want her at his wedding to Mary. We have no choice but to stan.

Christine’s fiancé Christian

Christian, fiancee, Selling Sunset, Christine

via Netflix

In season two of Selling Sunset, Christine announced that she was back with a new man. She said the pair had taken some time out to go travelling, and by the looks of her Instagram, he’s the perfect Insta boyfriend. We saw her outlandish and quite frankly incredible engagement party on the show too.

Christine is engaged to retired millionaire, 41-year-old Christian. She said on the show: “Christian is big in the tech world, he went to MIT. He’s a software engineer and has worked for multiple companies, multiple development projects and he’s retired.”

She also revealed the pair met when she was showing him around a property. They’ve now moved into that house together, meaning Christine hit the double jackpot – she got a gorgeous home and the commission for selling it. And, *spoiler alert* they’ve already got married since season two was filmed. We got a little sneak peek at their wedding at the end of the last episode.

wedding, Christine, Christian

via Netflix

They had a secret winter wonderland-themed wedding in a downtown Los Angeles cathedral. The ceremony was in December and there were 75 guests – including some of the Selling Sunset stars.

Chrishell and Justin Hartley

Chrishell, Justin Hartley, Selling Sunset, wedding, husband, husbands, ex, divorce

via Netflix

In the show, Chrishell says her and her husband, This Is Us star Justin Hartley, have found their dream home together. Justin and Chrishell got married in October 2017 after four years of dating.

*Spoiler alert* in the teaser for the third season, it is revealed that Justin filed for a divorce from Chrishell – citing “irreconcilable differences”. The couple got divorced in November last year and Chrishell has said it was “triggering” to watch the show back and relive what happened.

Amanza’s ex

Amanza, ex, husband, Ralph Brown, Netflix, Selling Sunset

Amanza on her wedding day, via Netflix

During season two of Selling Sunset, Amanza says she’s struggling with her ex, who is the father of her children. Her children are a daughter named Noah and a son named Braker, who are 10 and 8 years old. The couple separated shortly after Braker was born.

She says her ex has gone off grid and she’s finding it hard to get his child support. She adds that she is looking into the legal process around gaining full custody. On the show she says: “When I met my ex-husband, he was playing in the NFL. It was pretty comfortable. When we separated, my ex, unfortunately, couldn’t even pay child support.”

Amanza’s ex is Ralph Brown, who she married in 2010. Ralph Brown used to play as a cornerback in the NFL – after being drafted into the New York Giants in 2010.

Heather and Tarek

Heather, Tarek, daughter, Selling Sunset, husbands, partner, boyfriend, Netflix

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

In season two, Heather revealed she had a new boyfriend. She’s dating Tarek El Moussa, and even says she’s “besties” with his daughter.

Tarek is the host of  Flip or Flop and Flipping 101, both about renovating homes, and describes himself as a “self-made celebrity real estate investor.” The pair confirmed their relationship together last August and moved in together in January.

They post loads of loved up pictures on Instagram, and when they moved house Heather posted saying: “I just love and adore @therealtarekelmoussa & the kids so much, we can take any house and make it our home.”

Heather, Tarek, boyfriend

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

Maya’s husband

In season two, Maya is back after having a baby with her husband. She also *spoiler alert* announces she’s expecting another! She only ever refers to her partner as “her husband” and doesn’t divulge as much about her personal lives as the other women.

Maya posts a lot of photos of them together on Instagram, but he’s never tagged. The only clue we may have about him is that Davina commented on one of Maya’s recent pictures of her and her husband calling him “Dave”.

Selling Sunset, Netflix, husband, husbands, Maya Vander

via Instagram @themayavander

According to reports Maya’s husband used to live with her in LA but moved to Miami after securing a new dream job. They used to be long distance before starting a family together. She gave birth to their son Aiden last year and she posted on Instagram this month saying she was a few days back from giving birth to their second child.

Maya Vander, husband, baby

via Instagram @themayavander

Selling Sunset season two is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.