Meet the husbands and partners of the realtors on Netflix’s Selling Sunset

Ok but why are Romain and Mary so cute?

If there’s one thing the women on Selling Sunset love to gossip about, it’s their private lives. We hear all about the Selling Sunset girls’ husbands, dramas and whirlwind relationships.

Christine came straight into season two declaring she had a “new man” and a whole episode of season three was about her wedding, Maya has just had a baby and Heather is now a step mum?! So who are all these guys we constantly hear about on the show? Here are all the husbands and partners of the realtors from Netflix series Selling Sunset.

Mary’s husband Romain

Selling Sunset, Netflix, husband, husbands, wedding, boyfriend, Mary, Romain

via Instagram @themaryfitzgerald

Mary is currently with 27-year-old model, Romain Bonnet. He’s French, and has an degree in the arts. The couple were first linked in 2017 and their wedding was in October 2019.

The final episode in season two was all about their glitzy do, which even included Mary somehow managing to sell the house she got married in all on the same day.

Mary, Romain, wedding, Netflix, Selling Sunset

via Netflix

Romain became king of the drama in season two and three of Selling Sunset, when he went IN on Davina saying he didn’t want her at his wedding to Mary and then he went IN on her again when she was bitching about Chrishell. We have no choice but to stan.

Christine’s husband Christian

Christian, fiancee, Selling Sunset, Christine

via Netflix

In season two of Selling Sunset, Christine announced that she was back with a new man. She said the pair had taken some time out to go travelling, and by the looks of her Instagram, he’s the perfect Insta boyfriend. We saw her outlandish and quite frankly incredible engagement party on the show too.

Christine is married to retired millionaire, 41-year-old Christian. She said on the show: “Christian is big in the tech world, he went to MIT. He’s a software engineer and has worked for multiple companies, multiple development projects and he’s retired.”

She also revealed the pair met when she was showing him around a property. They’ve now moved into that house together, meaning Christine hit the double jackpot – she got a gorgeous home and the commission for selling it.

Their winter wonderland themed wedding was shown in season three, and yes it is exactly as dramatic as you would expect.

wedding, Christine, Christian

via Netflix

They had a secret winter wonderland-themed wedding in a downtown Los Angeles cathedral. The ceremony was in December and there were 75 guests – including the Selling Sunset stars.

Chrishell and her ex-husband Justin Hartley

Chrishell, Justin Hartley, Selling Sunset, wedding, husband, husbands, ex, divorce

via Netflix

In the show, Chrishell had just said her and her husband, This Is Us star Justin Hartley, had found their dream home together. Justin and Chrishell got married in October 2017 after four years of dating.

But then in season three it is revealed that Justin filed for a divorce from Chrishell – citing “irreconcilable differences”. The couple got divorced in November last year and Chrishell has said it was “triggering” to watch the show back and relive what happened.

She said she was completely blindsided by Justin, who told her about the divorce by text, and “45 minutes later the world knew.” Justin is now seeing actress Sofia Pernas.

Amanza’s ex

Amanza, ex, husband, Ralph Brown, Netflix, Selling Sunset

Amanza on her wedding day, via Netflix

During season two of Selling Sunset, Amanza says she’s struggling with her ex, who is the father of her children. Her children are a daughter named Noah and a son named Braker, who are 10 and eight years old. The couple separated shortly after Braker was born.

She says her ex has gone off grid and she’s finding it hard to get his child support. She adds that she is looking into the legal process around gaining full custody. On the show she says: “When I met my ex-husband, he was playing in the NFL. It was pretty comfortable. When we separated, my ex, unfortunately, couldn’t even pay child support.”

Amanza’s ex is Ralph Brown, who she married in 2010. Ralph Brown used to play as a cornerback in the NFL – after being drafted into the New York Giants in 2010.

In season three she goes to court to win full custody of her two children.

Heather and Tarek

Heather, Tarek, daughter, Selling Sunset, husbands, partner, boyfriend, Netflix

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

In season two, Heather revealed she had a new boyfriend. She’s with Tarek El Moussa, and even says she’s “besties” with his daughter.

Tarek is the host of  Flip or Flop and Flipping 101, both about renovating homes, and describes himself as a “self-made celebrity real estate investor.” The pair confirmed their relationship together last August and moved in together in January.

They post loads of loved up pictures on Instagram, and when they moved house Heather posted saying: “I just love and adore @therealtarekelmoussa & the kids so much, we can take any house and make it our home.”

Heather, Tarek, boyfriend

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

Heather has made it VERY clear that she wants someone to put a ring on it, and now her and Tarek are engaged!! She posted a cute picture of him placing the ring on her finger, captioned: “The Future Mrs. Tarek El Moussa!!!!”

Her Instagram is now flooded which pictures of the ring and to be honest fair to her, it’s incredible.

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

Maya’s husband

In season two, Maya is back after having a baby with her husband. She also announced she was expecting another – which she gave birth to in May. She only ever refers to her partner as “her husband” and doesn’t divulge as much about her personal lives as the other women.

Maya posts a lot of photos of them together on Instagram, but he’s never tagged. The only clue we may have about him is that Davina commented on one of Maya’s pictures of her and her husband calling him “Dave”.

Selling Sunset, Netflix, husband, husbands, Maya Vander

via Instagram @themayavander

According to reports Maya’s husband used to live with her in LA but moved to Miami after securing a new dream job. They used to be long distance before starting a family together. She gave birth to their son Aiden last year and their second baby, a daughter called Elle Madison, in May.

Maya Vander, husband, baby

via Instagram @themayavander

All three seasons of Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.