Jason Oppenheim admits he’s thought about Chrishell every day since their break up

My heart cannot take this

Everyone stop what you’re doing because Selling Sunset’s Jason Oppenheim has revealed he thinks about Chrishell Stause every day since they split.

In an interview with the Mirror, Jason admits he found their breakup hard and things are “really tough” right now. Jason also says he’s not looking forward to reliving season five as it was a time when he felt a lot of “sadness, pain and loss”.

The iconic couple split back in December just five months after they made their relationship official. Jason describes their relationships as “the most real” one he’s ever had. He continued: “I will always have unbelievable love and respect for Chrishell. I hold her in the highest regard. I’m still working through a lot of pain. That could take a while.” – I’m sobbing.

Right now, despite getting thousands of women messaging him all the time, Jason says he’s not looking for anyone else and claims he’s not in the right headspace for it.

Jason even said he’s watched The Tinder Swindler on Netflix. He told the Mirror: “I feel quite comfortable with where I’m at in life. I go to the gym, I like watching crime documentaries and things like The Tinder Swindler.” Same Jason, same.

The release date for Selling Sunset season five is April 22nd. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.