Liam Payne X-Factor

Myles Stephenson from Rak-Su says Liam Payne would ‘change his voice’ on the X-Factor

Can Liam Payne get anymore embarrassing? I fear not

Rak-Su singer Myles Stephenson has claimed Liam Payne has changed his voice before on the X-Factor after a clip of him speaking at the Oscars went viral.

28-year-old Liam Payne threw the internet into hysterics after he was filmed speaking in a bizarre accent that no one seems to understand.

During an interview with Good Morning Britain at the Oscars, Liam commented on Will Smith slapping Chris Rock and his voice was SO different. But apparently this isn’t the first time it’s happened.

30-year-old Rak-Su singer Myles has claimed Liam Payne would sometimes change his voice on the X-Factor.

He said on Capital XTRA’s Tea Time podcast Liam’s “done that before” and he “changes his voice.”

Myles told podcast hosts Will Njobvu and Yewanda Biala: “When we were on X-Factor, he was performing. And after we were walking past, he said ‘hello’ – we don’t speak with much etiquette. He came up to us and said ‘yes bruv, what are you saying?”.

During his GMB interview on Monday Liam is heard speaking with some kind of Valley twang, with a hint of Irish and a touch of god knows what else. He said: “I’m going to be honest with you, Will Smith actually used to live behind my house. I actually know his son and daughter very well. We did Men In Black 3 with him. I believe whatever he felt that he did, he had the right to do. i also felt that there were three losers in one fight, he didn’t know how being Chris Rock, he didn’t want to do what he had to do being Will Smith and she did nothing being Jada.” What does this all even mean? Someone get this man to clarify because Twitter is losing it.