The Apprentice week 10 power ranking

The Apprentice week 10: Who will emerge victorious in the final power ranking of the series?

I won’t lie Aaron it’s not looking good x

Well, here we bloody well are. After 10 long weeks that have felt more comparable to 10 long years – we’ve made it to the final task. After tears, tantrums, toothbrushes and blue and green tsunamis, star pods and Hurricane Harpreet – after the emotional rollercoasters and a tumultuous power ranking that had candidates going up and down it with the jarring severity of a rogue yo-yo we’ve emerged at the final power ranking of the entire season. And you know what? I’ll feel a bit lost without this petty ranking in my life. Ranking the foolish nonsense of Lord Sugar’s 2022 cohort has given me a sense of Friday petty purpose, and it will be missed. But in the words of our Lord and Saviour Nelly Furtado, all good things come to an end. Here is my week 10 power ranking for The Apprentice 2022 – and the final of the season!

7. Aaron

The Apprentice week 10 power ranking

Via BBC

Well, it’s over. Aaron’s had a chaotic ride – started off as one of the most promising candidates but has been all over the show in terms of his power ranking placements, and he’s ended week 10 as one of the most hit or miss candidates of The Apprentice 2022. And he’s going out on an absolute MISS. Some butternut squash, a few stray lentils and a crumb of cumin does not a Moroccan medley make! Didn’t even get the chance to plead his case. Fired on the spot. Tragic.

6. Akeem

Via BBC

Theories on how exactly Akeem managed to smile and nod his way into week 10 of The Apprentice after doing nothing but agree with everyone and just vibe will be studied and analysed in universities for the rest of the planet’s existence.

5. Stephanie

The Apprentice week 10 power ranking

Via BBC

Honestly, Steph pulled a miracle off getting through after swearing live on air in the shopping channel task. I can’t believe she’s in the top four. The interviews are going to demolish and eviscerate the poor woman. Also personally responsible for First Time Dies.

4. Brittany

Via BBC

She’s spent the entire duration of this season annoying the hell out of me, and I’m pleased to say as we go into the final couple of weeks, she annoys me as much as ever.

3. Kathryn

The Apprentice week 10 power ranking

Via BBC

I love Amelia Stone so much. I’m so glad she’s made it to the interviews, even though I’m extremely nervous that her glass half full optimism and sweet nature might make her easy prey for the ruthless final rounds. Come on Kathryn!

2. Harpreet

Via BBC

Comedy gold, TV icon and the most ruthless and brutal candidate to have ever walked the earth. She even took Karren Brady on for god’s sake! I can’t get over the ferocity with which she bellowed “The label looks like we want to kill children”. It’s one of the greatest reality TV moments of all time I fear. This season is hers to win, but she hasn’t won the power ranking I’m afraid.

1. Her Royal Highness Shama Amin

Via BBC

That’s right, baby! I’m throwing the rules out the window, because it’s my ranking and I’ll do what I bloody well like! Shama wins the ranking because she made the most powerful move of all: Firing herself so she didn’t have to put up with any of the process’ shite! Never failed, never lost, never faltered – went out on a high and remained the most powerful of all. A queen

Catch up on all of the candidates in the week 10 power ranking from The Apprentice 2022 by rewatching the episode on BBC iPlayer.

Featured image courtesy of BBC before edits.