Are you more like Tony, Lenny or Matt from After Life? Take this quiz to find out

Sorry in advance to anyone who gets Matt

After Life has some great characters but none of them are quite as iconic as the show’s depressing holy trinity made up of Tony, Matt and Lenny. Between them, these three men seem to carry the weight of the Tambury on their shoulders – have you ever stopped to think which one you’re most like?

First we have Tony, who’s insanely angry and sad all the time. Then there’s Matt who doesn’t really have a backbone and it so easily wound up at the smallest of things. Or you could be more like Lenny who seems like he’s desperately trying to be a peaceful man but those around him are causing too much chaos. Take this quiz and we’ll tell you exactly which character you’re most similar to:

After Life is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.