Revealed: The UK celeb influencers who earned up to millions on Instagram in the last year

The highest made £1.4million, just from Instagram posts!!

It’s no longer a surprise that reality TV stars and celebrities are turning to the influencer world to make mega money – 2021 was a year of them doing it none stop, and turning over shed loads in earnings. Stars from shows such as Love Island, Geordie Shore and The Only Way Is Essex are among the UK’s biggest Instagram earners, bagging thousands per post and up to seven figures a year in total.

Digital Growth Agency, LoveUX, has compiled a list of the top Instagram earners of 2021, based on the number of ads multiplied by their estimated revenue per ad. Here’s what was found about the highest paid UK reality TV stars in 2021, ranked by their earnings as an influencer.

10. Alex Bowen – £399k

The UK reality TV stars who had the highest earnings as Instagram influencers in 2021

via Instagram @ab_bowen

It’s been worked out the cost for a sponsored post on Love Island’s Alex Bowen’s Insta is £3,200. He earned just under £400k from Instagram in 2021, as a result of sharing 127 sponsored posts to his 1.6million followers.

9. Georgia Steel – £415k

via Instagram @geesteelx

Love Islander Georgia Steel’s earnings per post are up to £3,200. She earned £415k last year, posting 128 adverts to her 1.6million followers.

8. Charlotte Crosby – £437k

via Instagram @charlottegshore

She may have only posted 31 Instagram ads in 2021 but, with a huge following of 7.6million, Charlotte from Geordie Shore can charge a hell of a lot per post. Right now, it’s estimated Charlotte has a total earnings of just under £15,000 per post meaning she turned over Instagram earnings of £437k in 2021.

7. Billie Faiers – £469k

via Instagram @billiefaiersofficial

Billie is the only TOWIE star to appear on this list – having posted 105 adverts to her 2.3million followers. Her earnings per post are an estimated £4,600, meaning she pocketed £469k from Instagram last year.

6. Arabella Chi – £510k

via Instagram @arabellachi

Right now, Love Island star Arabella Chi has 660k Instagram followers. To make up for not having as many followers as the other influencers in the list, she posted a huge 288 adverts on Instagram last year – the highest of any other, only matched by the number of adverts the highest earner posted. Arabella gets around £1,900 in earnings per advert post she does.

5. Chloe Ferry – £661k

via Instagram @chloegshore1

Chloe Ferry can charge around £7,300 per advert on her page. She has 3.7million followers and posted 93 sponsored posts in 2021. This meant her total earnings for the year were £661k, just from Instagram.

4. Molly-Mae Hague – £810k

via Instagram @mollymae

Molly-Mae is believed to be one of the highest charging influencers at the moment, costing up to £12,400 for her to do a branded post. She did 76 adverts on Instagram last year to her 6.2million followers.

3. Scott Timlin – £887k

via Instagram @scottgshore

Scotty T from Geordie Shore made just under £900k on Instagram last year. He has three million followers and can charge up to £6,000 per post. He did 163 sponsored posts in 2021.

2. Vicky Pattison – £1.1million

via Instagram @vickypattison

Vicky Pattison is the first star to have made millions from her Instagram ads in 2021. She posted 122 sponsored posts to her 4.9million followers, and can charge up to £9,700 per post.

1. Olivia Bowen – £1.4million

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

Olivia Bowen had the highest income of any reality TV influencer in 2021, with estimated earnings of £1,454,850. The Love Island star did 288 sponsored posts in 2021 to her 2.7million followers and can charge up to £5,400 per post. Given Alex Bowen also made the top 10 earners with an income of £400k, the household income of the couple was £1.8million from their personal Instas.