tracy beaker

Only true dumping ground kids can get full marks on this ultimate Tracy Beaker quiz

Beaker club or bust x

If you’re an ultimate Tracy Beaker fan (let’s face it, most of us are), you’ll already know that the people’s princess will be returning to screens on 13th December. Following February’s instalment, new series The Beaker Girls will feature the noughties icon trying to make her new life work with her daughter, in a flat by the sea.

But how will you know you’re an ultimate Tracy Beaker fan if you don’t have a quiz score to prove it?

Everyone knows Tracy was at her best when she was causing chaos in The Dumping Ground. The Story Of Tracy Beaker gave us some spectacularly iconic moments, from flour bombs and cheese sauce in boots to water balloons and eating a worm. Also Rio’s Maroon 5 CD. Also Duke’s entire existence.

It’s time to weed out the casual watchers from the curly-haired stans. Take our *ultimate* Tracy Beaker trivia quiz below to find out just how much you remember about Tracy Beaker’s story so far.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Beaker Girls will be available to stream on BBC iPlayer from 13th December.